Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > Local Marketplace

Old 09-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
JJKJ

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
FS: Victory Red ZL1 side skirts and Heritage Grille (Iowa, no shipping)

Hey guys, a couple used parts from the 1LE I sold. Not interested in shipping the side skirts at all; may consider shipping the grille but would rather sell locally.

Side skirts have some mild pitting from rocks in the textured area, but the painted part is excellent. The camera picked up the pits and made them look a lot worse than they are. You will need to reuse many of the clips from your factory side skirts. If you're not familiar with the clips I'm referring to, there are about 25 clips holding each rocker on. If you're careful, you can remove the rocker without breaking them, but I wasn't careful enough. You'll need to reuse about half of your clips as I broke about 23 of them between the 2 panels.

The heritage grille is in excellent condition. A few minor pits from rocks that I had a hard time picking up with the camera. I removed the bowtie but it is included. I'm also including an SS emblem that I had installed but you'll have to figure out how to mount it better than I did. It looked good but wasn't very sturdy. I included a pic of what it looked like installed without the bowtie and with the SS emblem.

$325 for the side skirts

$250 for the grille plus shipping if it comes to that.

Thanks!

JJKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
JJKJ

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Sold. Thanks Bob.
JJKJ is offline   Reply With Quote