Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 09-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #15
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hognutz View Post
Well I hated the fact that vendors charge $90-$100 for this. not because I don't like them making money but more the fact all the kit contains is a relay basically. I built my own and the grand total was 22.73 from amazon and then a ring termal, spade terminal, and some zip ties.

I will not post up the info to pee in the vendors cheerio's so to speek but if anybody whats to see pics or wants a parts list PM me.

By the pictures it looks like the parts I souced are the same ones the vendors used.

Right now I will proabaly just leave it open all the time but once I add headers it will come in handy.

There is also an alternative method if you want to use a switch that would take more labor but cost even less.
Nice Job on the DIY.

I really don't think you will hurt anyone's feelings.

Sorry If I missed something.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote