Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-13-2012, 03:53 PM   #43
UCBearcat

Drives: 2013 Inferno Orange Camaro 2SS
Ditto, I've tried about 30 times today... and even tried someone else's zipcode with no luck still.
UCBearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #44
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Delete you history, cache, and cookies and it's should work
Old 08-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #45
DCR31686

Drives: Soon 2013 Camaro 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCBearcat View Post
Ditto, I've tried about 30 times today... and even tried someone else's zipcode with no luck still.
It could be your computer. I tried it for 3 days on my Mac Book had to of been over 100 times each day. My pop up blocker and everything was turned off and it never came up. I tried my fiances computer and the 3rd time I tried it and it worked. I would try another computer if you can and see if you have any luck
DCR31686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #46
UCBearcat

I have about 5-6 computers laying around here, I'll try a couple different ones and see if it works. (I have been clearing history everytime the quote window pops up)
Old 08-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #47
zogster

Drives: 2014 RRM ZL1 M6
If someone gets on that they don't need I have someone who really needs one! Please PM me if you get one! Thanks!
zogster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #48
RLHMARINES
1st Civ. Div.

Drives: Camaroless for now...RIP "Big SexZ"
I really really need one NOW due to my wife's car ('13 Equinox) is on a train headed home as we speak. Please PM me also anytime of the day or night. We expect delivery in the next couple of days maybe as late as Friday. Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:12 AM   #49
RLHMARINES
1st Civ. Div.

Drives: Camaroless for now...RIP "Big SexZ"
"OOH-RAH,Devil Dogs" I just got a pop-up $1000 offer after trying for the past 4 days/nights on multiple computers (iMac, Macbook, iPads). I was about to give up for the night when I finally got the offer and not the quote pop-up, I even had the wife doing it while we watched TV (The Closer & Major Crimes on TNT) together. I used the procedure described in another post about how to get the offer to pop-up. Thanks to everyone for trying to help me get one especially since the wife's car will be at the rail depot in less than 24hrs.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #50
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
All 2012/2013 Chevrolet Models except for the ZL1 are included in this private offer.

Only customers who receive this offer are eligible with the exception of the next rule pertaining to the household.

·Offer can be transferred to individuals residing in the same household. Both the transferor’s (original intended customer) and the transferee’s residency must be verified with current driver’s license or state identification.
·This offer may only be used once towards the purchase/lease of an eligible vehicle.
·Only one qualifying document may be used for redemption per purchase/lease.
·Customers must provide print out of email which contains an authorization number to dealer to receive this offer.
·Expiration Date: Certificate expiration dates will vary. Expiration date will be printed on the email received by the customer.

I hope this information helped!

***Incentive eligibility is based on a number of factors including program dates, credit approval and geographical residency. Please check with your dealer for further details.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 AM   #51
kk0239

Drives: 2013 2LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLHMARINES View Post
"OOH-RAH,Devil Dogs" I just got a pop-up $1000 offer after trying for the past 4 days/nights on multiple computers (iMac, Macbook, iPads). I was about to give up for the night when I finally got the offer and not the quote pop-up, I even had the wife doing it while we watched TV (The Closer & Major Crimes on TNT) together. I used the procedure described in another post about how to get the offer to pop-up. Thanks to everyone for trying to help me get one especially since the wife's car will be at the rail depot in less than 24hrs.
awsome..
kk0239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:23 AM   #52
kk0239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
All 2012/2013 Chevrolet Models except for the ZL1 are included in this private offer.

Only customers who receive this offer are eligible with the exception of the next rule pertaining to the household.

·Offer can be transferred to individuals residing in the same household. Both the transferor’s (original intended customer) and the transferee’s residency must be verified with current driver’s license or state identification.
·This offer may only be used once towards the purchase/lease of an eligible vehicle.
·Only one qualifying document may be used for redemption per purchase/lease.
·Customers must provide print out of email which contains an authorization number to dealer to receive this offer.
·Expiration Date: Certificate expiration dates will vary. Expiration date will be printed on the email received by the customer.

I hope this information helped!

***Incentive eligibility is based on a number of factors including program dates, credit approval and geographical residency. Please check with your dealer for further details.

Brandon

Brandon,

Thanks for the heads up!.

May I know why some of the chevy customer rep not confirming that the offer is valid on 2013 vehicles also.

I talked to 4 in online chat and they said its not valid for 2013's
Old 08-14-2012, 11:15 AM   #53
UCBearcat

I finally got one to pop up very late last night too! I was about to give up as well... Now I am worried that my Camaro won't be done in time to use it!
Old 08-14-2012, 11:24 AM   #54
jbutler79

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS/RS
I got my Private Offer about 15 minutes ago, been trying on and off for a few days now. Hoping that my Camaro is built as scheduled this week...
jbutler79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #55
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by kk0239 View Post
Brandon,

Thanks for the heads up!.

May I know why some of the chevy customer rep not confirming that the offer is valid on 2013 vehicles also.

I talked to 4 in online chat and they said its not valid for 2013's
We do apologize for the confusion and I have forwarded this concern to the correct team. Our resources were just updated with this information and this is why you may have been told otherwise. We can confirm that all 2012/2013 Chevrolet Models except for the ZL1 are included in this private offer. Again, we apologize for the confusion.

Brandon
Old 08-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #56
kk0239

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
We do apologize for the confusion and I have forwarded this concern to the correct team. Our resources were just updated with this information and this is why you may have been told otherwise. We can confirm that all 2012/2013 Chevrolet Models except for the ZL1 are included in this private offer. Again, we apologize for the confusion.

Brandon
Sweet!

Thanks Brandom
That helps