Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 03-01-2014, 06:19 AM   #57
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokum View Post
I know the adm billet subframe bushings are high quality and precision machined. They are also have a black anodized finish. The adm website pics are just the reference pics. I have these with the rear upper arm carbon fiber composite mounts. Many guys in dfw that frequently visit adm performance seem to all upgrade to these. Many local drag racers i run with all have these in there cars and love them. Keeps rear end solid and keeps wheels straight under acceleration. I have seen the rear wheels flex forward on the dyno with high horsepower cars. About 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch. That puts a bad toe in and puts a severe bind on your car during acceleration. The combination of the two really keep it straight. If you already have some arms you will have a killer setup. Straight launches and no wheelhop.
These are now in the hands of 3 new dealers -

Hendrix Engineering
Matt at FSP
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #58
partymn

Drives: 2014 1ss 1LE
Too much for my wallet so I guess full bushings are in my future. Shame tho, if Matt at FSP has them he could just throw them in while he has my car.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #59
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
We're installing a set of the Detroit Speed solid sub-frame mounts on Tuesday. I've been running the Pfadt mounts for 2 years now and the NVH is minimum. I'm sure it will be the same with the DSE mounts and they quality is excellent!

I'll post my impressions after we run at the USCA Event at Laguna Seca next weekend.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:33 PM   #60
nitto85
Caffeine Injected

Drives: 13 Ram - 05 Widebody 1050rwhp Vette
These are sexy, any info on pricing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
We're installing a set of the Detroit Speed solid sub-frame mounts on Tuesday. I've been running the Pfadt mounts for 2 years now and the NVH is minimum. I'm sure it will be the same with the DSE mounts and they quality is excellent!

I'll post my impressions after we run at the USCA Event at Laguna Seca next weekend.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
nitto85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:31 PM   #61
smokum

Drives: 2010 2ssrs
Dse pricing is $725 on there website.
smokum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:42 PM   #62
smokum

Drives: 2010 2ssrs
These are the adm subframe bushings. Priced around $500. Both high quality and functionally correct.
Attached Images

smokum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:08 AM   #63
Dexman1349
2010 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
+1 for ADM. That's probably the way I'll go with my build once I figure out which trailing arms/toe rods I want and the budget recovers from Uncle Sam bending me over...

Cosmetic: ZL1 front w/mailslot, painted stripes, powdercoated SS rims, tow hook, and full chrome delete

Suspension: Pfadt subframe bushings, Pfadt rear UCA bushings, Z28 Upper control arms, Spohn trailing arms with BMR trailing arm & differential bushings, ZL1 Toe Rods and springs, Prothane radius arm inserts & steering rack bushing, Pfadt Sport front sway, FE4 conversion w/ DS rear sway, Pfadt strut brace

Drivetrain: RMCR tune, CAI intake, Kooks headers, hi-flo cats & exhaust, VMAX TB, ZL1 fuel pump, LSR Tri-Ax shifter

Bumblebee Racecar Build
Dexman1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:39 PM   #64
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexman1349 View Post
+1 for ADM. That's probably the way I'll go with my build once I figure out which trailing arms/toe rods I want and the budget recovers from Uncle Sam bending me over...
I would go with either BMR or Sphon TA/TR and I guess you'll have to use BMR TA bushings. I would've recommended Pfadt TA bushings but those aren't an option anymore. I think BMR is just a little cheaper than Sphon but not by much.

I've been very happy with BC coilovers for what I do with them. They are basically $1k plus install.

Then do a set of ADM full bushings.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:56 PM   #65
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokum View Post
These are the adm subframe bushings. Priced around $500. Both high quality and functionally correct.
Those are very similar to the Pfadt mounts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caverman View Post
I would go with either BMR or Sphon TA/TR and I guess you'll have to use BMR TA bushings. I would've recommended Pfadt TA bushings but those aren't an option anymore. I think BMR is just a little cheaper than Sphon but not by much.

I've been very happy with BC coilovers for what I do with them. They are basically $1k plus install.

The Spohn arms are nice; I've been running them on my Camaro for close to 2 years now. I have the Chromoly with the Del-Sphere and they've been great.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #66
Dexman1349
2010 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by caverman View Post

I'm looking at the Spohn TA/TR with the BMR bushings. I would be doing the ADM solid bushings at the same time simply for ease of install.

I'm also leaning towards the Megan coilovers. Easy on the budget and easy to adjust.

Cosmetic: ZL1 front w/mailslot, painted stripes, powdercoated SS rims, tow hook, and full chrome delete

Suspension: Pfadt subframe bushings, Pfadt rear UCA bushings, Z28 Upper control arms, Spohn trailing arms with BMR trailing arm & differential bushings, ZL1 Toe Rods and springs, Prothane radius arm inserts & steering rack bushing, Pfadt Sport front sway, FE4 conversion w/ DS rear sway, Pfadt strut brace

Drivetrain: RMCR tune, CAI intake, Kooks headers, hi-flo cats & exhaust, VMAX TB, ZL1 fuel pump, LSR Tri-Ax shifter

Bumblebee Racecar Build
Dexman1349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 04:48 PM   #67
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDP Motorsports View Post
The Spohn arms are nice; I've been running them on my Camaro for close to 2 years now. I have the Chromoly with the Del-Sphere and they've been great.

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
+1

I have the Spohn Del-Sphere trailing arms. They are definitely more money but if anyone watches how the Del-Sphere works I think you would be sold on it as well.

When I did my trailing arms I didn't have the extra money for the Del-Sphere arms but that might have to be something I go back and do one day. I ended up going with the BMR non-adjustable toe rod but probably should've at least stuck with the Sphon non-adjustable. I think at the time BMR were only $30 cheaper. Nothing wrong with them it's just a little odd to see my toe rod in a box shape and my trailing arm in a round shape but I guess I'm spreading the love to all vendors. I have or have had something for a majority of the suspension vendors.....Pedders, Pfadt, Hotchkis, BMR, Spohn, Whiteline, BC, Energy Suspension, and LSR have all been on my car at some point.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote