Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 09-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
Mrhavasu

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Peeling paint

I think I read something about this here, but now can't find it. Paint is peeling up at the seams on the lower body in 3 spots. Not real happy about this. How have other cars been fixed? I do not want a repaint on a new car. This really sucks.
Mrhavasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 10:04 PM   #2
iPODFAN11

Drives: 2019 Shock ZL1
Well, you can do the following:

And if you do have a Camaro and do have this problem, straight to the dealer you should go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
we're certainly looking at it -- but right now, the emphasis MUST be on getting the Camaro V6 and SS out -- and having it exceed your expectations....

Once that's done....................
iPODFAN11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:37 AM   #3
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
you mean like this:

Straight to the dealer I went. 2 days later, good as new! Having a new car repaired is no big deal. people do it every day. This is actually the second bit of paint work my car has had already. I wanted to get it out of the way quick!

This was #1 from something that flew up off the road and hit my car. Also good as new now. And they fixed a HUGE stone chip my wife was bitching (can i say that ) about and two marks where apparetly the bumper is lower than I thought and I hit my ramps when trying to do an oil change. Ramps DO NOT fit under this car, at least not mine.

IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
Mrhavasu

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
Yup, thats it. Right in the seams, 3 different places. Sucks having to paint it already.
Mrhavasu is offline   Reply With Quote