Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 06-02-2009, 08:27 AM   #43
Verio
Taking it 1 day at a time

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS Auto
Send a message via MSN to Verio
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMulkin View Post
Verio,

Congrats on the new "toy"!! Just in case it comes soon (or if it does not) the East Coast Camaro Club is having its yearly ALL Car show at MacMulkin Chevy on 23 August. I'm SURE there will be a few new Camaros there for the show. You could bring yours up if it is here or come and check out a few other new ones.

Please contact Michelle MJwrabbit@Yahoo.com or 978-858-3988 if you would like to pre-register ANY vehicle or to get more information.

Ron
Sweet, that's on my Birthday. Talk about a double present!

I definitely will stop by, whether or not my Camaro is here by then.
Verio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:40 PM   #44
lakersftbl69

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
(Hehe, are you sure it's a 6m?) Another BEST car got invoiced...it's a Silver Ice Metallic one.

3 cars from Best have been invoiced...one is mine, the silver one, and an RJT one. That RJT is an automatic so it's obviously not yours (unless they got that mixed up too). Maybe not all of the invoiced cars are showing up.

No stripes? I think you made the right choice because RJT and CGM look better without stripes IMO.

Sounds like a pretty slick ride. I hope it comes in this week for ya. (and I hope mine is right there alongside it!)

Did you get black interior? Black with CGM is the way to go...but beige with RJT.
ya it ended up being black interior. i dont like the beige i dunno why. what ever it was the dealer printed out for me it said it was 6m. i dont think all of them are showing. nah no stripes i agree with you too, those 2 colors do look better with out i think. thanks im hoping tommorw should be the big day. i hope urs comes with it to that would be pretty sweet.
lakersftbl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:18 AM   #45
FiLTHy PHiL SS/RS
Me likes Blue

Drives: 1968 Camaro RS, 2010 SS/RS IBM
Quote:
Verio,

I just checked your order and it still looks good for the RS package. Here are all the codes in your order:

AAY-Inferno Orange Interior, B34-Floor Mats, DCP-Directions and Connections On-Star Program, GCR-Inferno Orange Extreior, L99-Engine, MX0-Automatic, NE1-Northeast Emissions, SGC-NO Spare Tire, UQA-Boston Acoustics Radio, VZG-Black Stripe Package, WRS-RS PAckage, W1H-Inferno Orange Trim Accent Package, 2SS-self explanatory!

Status is 3000 which you already knew.

Ron
Hate to ask. but any chance to look up order NJZJT2
Own 68 Camaro RS 327 LeMans Blue, 2002 Vet Electron Blue
FiLTHy PHiL SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:47 AM   #46
KIMBERSSGIRL1
2010 RS/SS Camaro Owner!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Verio,

Congrats on the new "toy"!! Just in case it comes soon (or if it does not) the East Coast Camaro Club is having its yearly ALL Car show at MacMulkin Chevy on 23 August. I'm SURE there will be a few new Camaros there for the show. You could bring yours up if it is here or come and check out a few other new ones.

Please contact Michelle MJwrabbit@Yahoo.com or 978-858-3988 if you would like to pre-register ANY vehicle or to get more information.

Ron
Oh Cool! Thanks for posting that !
Always like to go see a car show that's not far away!

I guess being an "ALL Car" show it's not just Camaro's or Chevies?
But where are all these cars going to be? In the Dealer lot?
My hubby knows where MacMulkin Chevrolet is as he purchased a Brand New 1985 Monte Carlo SS from there. He wishes he still had it!

He drives by there at least twice a week on his lunch break at night (2nd Shift) and it looks pretty full of cars already! Where are they going to put them!
But he didn't see any new Camaro's there,Well in the lower Showroom or out front anyway.

But cool there will be a Car show either way!

Kim & Jim
Old 06-03-2009, 06:56 AM   #47
67 Convertible

Drives: 67 Camaro Convertible
Steve
Hudson, MA
2LT/RS RJT Beige Int. Blk Rally Stripes
Ordered 4/24/09
Went to 3000-Mid May
Paying MSRP
67 Convertible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:10 AM   #48
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersftbl69 View Post
ya it ended up being black interior. i dont like the beige i dunno why. what ever it was the dealer printed out for me it said it was 6m. i dont think all of them are showing. nah no stripes i agree with you too, those 2 colors do look better with out i think. thanks im hoping tommorw should be the big day. i hope urs comes with it to that would be pretty sweet.
To be honest, I don't think anybody can tell exactly when a car is coming in (when it comes to Camaro's). Did you secure financing yet?

They are getting back to me about the price-protection and the rims that were added sometime today. Maybe they'll have more good news for me too!

Good luck and take pics if it does come in today!
Old 06-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #49
lakersftbl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIMBERSSGIRL1 View Post
Oh Cool! Thanks for posting that !
Always like to go see a car show that's not far away!

I guess being an "ALL Car" show it's not just Camaro's or Chevies?
But where are all these cars going to be? In the Dealer lot?
My hubby knows where MacMulkin Chevrolet is as he purchased a Brand New 1985 Monte Carlo SS from there. He wishes he still had it!

He drives by there at least twice a week on his lunch break at night (2nd Shift) and it looks pretty full of cars already! Where are they going to put them!
But he didn't see any new Camaro's there,Well in the lower Showroom or out front anyway.

But cool there will be a Car show either way!

Kim & Jim
what town is the show in
Old 06-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #50
lakersftbl69

Quote:
To be honest, I don't think anybody can tell exactly when a car is coming in (when it comes to Camaro's). Did you secure financing yet?

They are getting back to me about the price-protection and the rims that were added sometime today. Maybe they'll have more good news for me too!

Good luck and take pics if it does come in today!
ya the financing is pretty much set i just gota wait for the car now. its suppose to come in i called the dealer and they told me the transporters were having problems. he also told me that a few other people called in asking the same question. were u one of them? either way i mean the dealer called last week to tell me that it was suppose to be here today. so if it doesnt come in today i would def think it will be in sometime the end of this week or early next week.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:39 PM   #51
LadiesMan217

Quote:
ya the financing is pretty much set i just gota wait for the car now. its suppose to come in i called the dealer and they told me the transporters were having problems. he also told me that a few other people called in asking the same question. were u one of them? either way i mean the dealer called last week to tell me that it was suppose to be here today. so if it doesnt come in today i would def think it will be in sometime the end of this week or early next week.
Nope, I didn't call them today. I asked about it on Saturday when I was in there but haven't called them.

I doubt it'll get there today. I think they get the deliveries in around noontime. (That's when they got their dealer car).
Old 06-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #52
lakersftbl69

Quote:
Nope, I didn't call them today. I asked about it on Saturday when I was in there but haven't called them.

I doubt it'll get there today. I think they get the deliveries in around noontime. (That's when they got their dealer car).
i guess im gunna have to wait and c tommorw then
Old 06-04-2009, 02:18 AM   #53
KIMBERSSGIRL1
2010 RS/SS Camaro Owner!

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
what town is the show in
MacMulkin is in Nashua N.H. next to Tyngsboro Mass and not far off Rt. 3 North and on the DW Highway in the Automotive Village.
I forget the correct exit number to get off of the Highway to get there though.
We go the backroads from Derry and Salem and cross the Merrimac river so it's been a while for the old aging memory!

I didn't know they had car shows there but the hubby did notice a Car Show sign on the National Guard building next to MacMulkin. But he took it for granted it was at the Budweiser Plant as he use to go there for a car show every year. Not sure if it was for the same one?
Old 06-04-2009, 04:43 AM   #54
lakersftbl69

ok kool thx ill have to keep it in mind
Old 06-04-2009, 06:15 AM   #55
LadiesMan217

Quote:
ok kool thx ill have to keep it in mind
http://wwww23.chevrolet.com/tools/wi...FS1EW4A9110184

There you are!

There is also a car show on June 14th at Francis Farm in Rehoboth. Adalius Thomas is putting it on and he'll be there with his car ('67 Mustang) and some other Patriots players will be there with their cars.

It's from 11AM to 5PM.

It's $20 per person. (Kids 12 and under are free)
$25 to enter a car (which includes driver's admission)
VIP is $125 per person and includes admission, a Lobster & Clam Bake dinner, a car entered, admission to the motorcycle run, and a signed football by Adalius Thomas
Old 06-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #56
lakersftbl69

Quote:
http://wwww23.chevrolet.com/tools/wi...FS1EW4A9110184

There you are!

There is also a car show on June 14th at Francis Farm in Rehoboth. Adalius Thomas is putting it on and he'll be there with his car ('67 Mustang) and some other Patriots players will be there with their cars.

It's from 11AM to 5PM.

It's $20 per person. (Kids 12 and under are free)
$25 to enter a car (which includes driver's admission)
VIP is $125 per person and includes admission, a Lobster & Clam Bake dinner, a car entered, admission to the motorcycle run, and a signed football by Adalius Thomas
wow man thats wicked kool with the website there thanks i appreciate it i tryed to do that before but wouldnt work. where exactly is this place? thanks again