Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
PayPal.....I'm just about ready to EXPLODE

I FK'N HATE PayPal!! I have only used PayPal to buy things from Ebay. All transactions were put on my Visa. Well I was sent a payment (refund) and I had to "verify" my account which meant I needed to add a bank account. Why the payment couldn't just go on my Visa as a credit I'll never know. Probably because it would have been too FK'N simple!!!! I added an account and waited for PayPal to send me the 2 deposits (those that have gone through this know what I'm talking about). So my account is verified and good to go. So how do I access the payment that's been waiting for me for almost a week? Does it go straight to my bank account? I am SOOOOO pissed of at PayPal and the typical BS and regulations concerning these kind of FK'N services. It's why I try like mad to stay away from them, but I had no choice Can someone help lower my blood pressure before I leave the house? I'm liable to have a melt down!

Oh yeah......PayPal kiss my dirty ASS MF's :mad0 260:
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Where it says "Overview" - go a few over and you will see "Withdraw." Click that and a drop down menu will appear. You'll see "Transfer to Bank Account." Click that and it'll take you to a menu where you can pick how much you want transferred.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I've used PayPal a few times, and seemed pretty simple to me...Got the money the same day it was sent.

I didn't need the instructions, but most sites have a help section too...and there's always this:

How to withdraw funds from paypal!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
I FK'N HATE PayPal!! I have only used PayPal to buy things from Ebay. All transactions were put on my Visa. Well I was sent a payment (refund) and I had to "verify" my account which meant I needed to add a bank account. Why the payment couldn't just go on my Visa as a credit I'll never know. Probably because it would have been too FK'N simple!!!!
Actually, they can't do this because when you create an account with Paypal they open a bank account with whoever they bank with and set you as the secondary account holder and them as the primary.

Now knowing this, you now need to understand how bank transfers work. You can not transfer money from one bank to a credit or debit card. All bank transfers HAVE to go into a checking or savings account. This is per the regulations set by the feds.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:44 PM   #5
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Ive used paypal to buy n sell things and Ive gotten refunds, all very easy to use. As far as a refund, you need to login and tell them how you want your money. I refuse to put my bank account number online so I opted for a check refund. I got it in about a week or so.
Old 04-28-2012, 05:23 PM   #6
justa25thTA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3
chill already
Old 04-28-2012, 06:02 PM   #7
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
to the OP screaming and getting all worked up, and all the replies are calm.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Drives: IOM 2010 2SS/RS (LS3)
Send a message via AIM to Big Top Gt Send a message via Skype™ to Big Top Gt
I recommend you get a PayPal debit card and manually withdraw the cash.

It probably costs you and extra 2-3 bucks per transaction, but it beats waiting on them to do something that should happen instantly at this point.
Big Top Gt is offline   Reply With Quote