Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 08-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #29
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Drives: 16' 2SS, 12 ZL1, RIP Sasuke
Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapppy666 View Post
More pictures of the El Camino in the garage?

Here is mine
Dont have many pics here of it so sry these arent the best. A couple of when I put it in storage last october and one of it outside the day of my dad's funeral. It rode head of the procession since it was owned and built by him.

Heaven_is_inferno_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #30
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Send a message via MSN to Heaven_is_inferno_orange Send a message via Yahoo to Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Sasuke is turning out to be a little star in the making. I was approached by the photographer for my college newspaper to take video of my camaro. We got rained out wednesday but he caught some fun video of our pizza run in the rain. Next week he will be doing a complete walk around of the car. He made a cute little teaser video and posted it up today. The laughter is coming from my 20 yr old Engine Performance partner that I stuffed into the backseat. I made him squeal like a little girl.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #31
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

The filming and photoshoot was completed today. The link for the video I wont have till tmr at the earliest. But I do have a few of the pictures from tonight. All photographs were taken by Jim Huber as well as the video. The pictures are amazing and I am totally in love! Man that is one sexy car.... :P

Old 09-13-2012, 12:31 AM   #32
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Old 09-13-2012, 12:32 AM   #33
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Old 09-13-2012, 12:34 AM   #34
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp

Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Hood liner and engine cover turned out fantastic! That liner is just......wow freakin wow!

Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:12 AM   #35
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
love what you did with the engine cover, really unique
Old 09-14-2012, 12:08 AM   #36
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

thank you

Today I recieved a special message from Berger Chevrolet out of Grand Rapids, MI. I know what is going to be the next feature Camaro for there Camaro Friday segment.
Hint: Its Inferno Orange.

Last edited by Heaven_is_inferno_orange; 09-14-2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:46 PM   #37
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Today Sasuke was featured in Berger Chevrolet's Camaro Friday. Here's the write up!

Today for CAMARO Friday, it is my absolute pleasure to present Mrs. Karen Warren, and her totally TOTALLY cooooooool (I'd put more o's in there isn't an "copy paste infinity" key) 2011 Inferno Orange LS3 V8 CAMARO! Look at this thing! Yesss...sssss.

Karen lives in Fort Knox, KY and is one of those superbad awesome chicks who loves nothing more than kicking tail, and eating wimps for breakfast. She is an army wife who is currently earning an Automotive Tech degree, and this is her third Camaro. And it's...um...really really sweet.

Karen was raised around a garage, and learned the Camaro way at a very young age from her dad. Her first car was a Camaro, that her dad gave to her so she could learn to rule the road right from the start. He helped her choose her second car, also a Camaro, mannual this time, and he taught her how to drive a stick so she could cruise. Sadly, she lost her father in 2011, which is where awesome husband comes in. He was deployed in Afghanistan at the time, and at home on R&R when she got the news about her dad. "He wanted to see me smile again, so the day after he brought me home this dream Camaro" Karen says, it was everything she wanted. She'd even built it on GM's website "like 10 times". Que the awwwwwwws: awwwwwwe... "I have a deep love for the Camaro but even more so for this Camaro. It's a reminder of how wonderful my husband is and how much he loves me and of my dad that kinda started it all."

And this thing is fierce. Here's the list of cool mods (and yeah, she's rad so she did most of them herself):

Repainted both bowties to Inferno orange and Carbon Flash as well as the fuse box lid
The ground FX have been repainted to Carbon Flash Metallic
AAC Orange Halo headlights, foglights, footwells, dome & trunk light
AAC Dual scanners in grill
Custom "Legends Never Die" hoodliner by Corrado Mallia
Custom engine cover that lights up "camaro" in orange also done by myself (sic)
SLP Loudmouth Exhaust
CAI Cold air intake
Blacked out tail lights
Few decals on the rims and side vents
Autographed by GM's Team Camaro on both strut towers

"The car has a few show awards," Karen says about winning, "but its biggest came at Camaro5Fest III when it was recognized by Al Oppenhieser, GM's Global Vehicle Chief Engineer RWD and Performance Vehicles, with his Team Camaro Award."

Way to be super awesome, Karen Warren! We love your car!!!

Old 09-15-2012, 08:56 PM   #38
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Full 12 minute youtube video of Sasuke. Video done by Jim HUber as well as the photography. And yes I look and sound like an idiot. XD I hate being in front of a camera it scares the shit out of me. O.O'

Old 09-25-2012, 02:33 AM   #39
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

New Tail Lights came today. And half the interior is ripped apart. I have no door panels! XD Shifter bezel is out and painted IOM, still trying to get all the damn glue off the door panels where the cloth was stripped off, and the dash trim is stripped of the cloth and already painted CFM. Still gotta take out the rest of the dash to get to the rest of those silver trim pieces.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #40
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Technostalgia Tail Lights have been installed. Almost finished painting the bezels. Will post up pics when I get some time.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #41
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I love your hoodliner!

Happy Birthday again!
Old 10-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #42
Heaven_is_inferno_orange
Savage Setsuna

Ahhh Im so far behind on posting pictures. >.< The silver trim interior pieces are all IOM now and reinstalled. Im still working on the door panels though. Im sure not everyone is going to like my door panels but they are a piece of who I am. In high school the only thing I was good at was art. I was in the advanced art class and I use to draw and paint Anime. I wasnt the best at it, but I wasnt completely horrible at it either. And its something I still enjoy doing. So to represent who I am and also becuase of the cars name, I am hand painting on the door panels the Anime Ninja whom I originally got the name from along with his brother in a mass of flames. And that is why its taking me so very long to finish them. >.< So at least those who are gonna hate, please at least understand why this is special to me.