Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 11-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
LDHitman23

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS
Gas Monkey

Hey guys I don't know if any of you guys watch the show on discovery channel "Fast and Loud" (comes on before Street Outlaws lol) but they do have a restaurant in Dallas. I heard that there was some good food. Curious if anybody would take a cruise there. I know that its a long cruise but I think that it would be a nice one. Just let me know of your thoughts and if this doesn't follow through I think that I will still be going. Just when I get time off. Hopefully when I get the my car back. Looking around early March late February.
Texas Speed LT Headers (no cats), LS3 Monster blower cam, Muffler Delete, Stage 3 Spec 3 Clutch,102mm F.A.S.T Intake Manifold, Comp Cam Push Rods, Comp Cam Dual Springs, D1-SC Procharger, ID850cc Injectors, Stealth Fuel Pump, F.A.S.T Fuel Rails, Tune by Brett Seaburg, Nitto Street Radials, Amber Halos and Fog Lights, Window Tint (5%) Nightshade Tail Lights, Interior Amber Dome Light and Trunk.

LDHitman23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #2
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
i have a friend that works at gas monkey. i wouldnt mind making the cruise sometime.
Old 12-04-2013, 04:27 AM   #3
LDHitman23

What does your friend do at the Gas Monkey?
Texas Speed LT Headers (no cats), LS3 Monster blower cam, Muffler Delete, Stage 3 Spec 3 Clutch,102mm F.A.S.T Intake Manifold, Comp Cam Push Rods, Comp Cam Dual Springs, D1-SC Procharger, ID850cc Injectors, Stealth Fuel Pump, F.A.S.T Fuel Rails, Tune by Brett Seaburg, Nitto Street Radials, Amber Halos and Fog Lights, Window Tint (5%) Nightshade Tail Lights, Interior Amber Dome Light and Trunk.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
welder/fabricator
Old 12-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #5
LDHitman23

Oh I thought that they worked at the restaurant. I bet that shop is bad arse in person.

Old 12-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #6
dcrook23
DCrook23

Drives: 2013 SS V. Red w/ Silver Rally
Ran to Austin over Thanksgiving week from here in LR and we were going to stop over (was on a Tuesday) by their shop or the new eatery but we caught up in traffic and a late getaway from AR so we didn't go by. Love the show and watch all the episodes, including the OK street racer show. Love the OK vs TX street racer episode recently!
dcrook23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 09:30 PM   #7
luckynuts

Drives: 10 ABM 1SS/00 Z28 Conv/14 SumWh 2LT
The Canadian crew plans on making the garage a stop on the way to C5 Fest in Houston.
Old 12-07-2013, 09:38 PM   #8
dcrook23
DCrook23

Drives: 2013 SS V. Red w/ Silver Rally
Home of the Camaros, yes??
dcrook23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #9
LDHitman23

Cool cool. If you guys are not already on the website of OKCamaros or on FB like us. I know that we are shooting for next year sometime. I wont be getting my car back until then and I would like to do a good break in on it for that drive. When is the C5 Fest kicking off?

I couldnt agree with you anymore dcrook23. I love that show. I see a lot of my friends on that show this passed episode.