Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-21-2011, 08:51 AM   #29
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Thanks everyone for the congrats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
Donna

Your very welcome for the Litho , it was my pleasure to get everyone to sign it . Be safe on your deployment and keep me updated on your mods.

Warmest regards from your friends in Canada .

Mike Judge
Super60
Thanks again Mike! Words could never fully express my gratitude!! :party0038::party0038:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersftbl69 View Post
Sry to hear about the exhaust. Congrats on the signature picture of the camaro. Thank you for serving in afghanastan. How does one receive this signed picture of the camaro
Basically, Mike Judge (Super 60) selects recipients based on what he feels deems them worthy. You cannot ask to be selected. Basically, just do what you do...show your love and passion for the Camaro via your posts throughout C5 and maybe, just maybe you will get a PM out of the blue letting you know you have been selected!! And when you do get that PM, I tell you, it is a feeling you just cannot put into words!! To be honest with you, I see some of the other folks who have been selected to receive the lithos and I don't feel worthy!!! But I am honored and blessed to have been selected!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreendaleSRT4 View Post
Wow. What a story. Mike and the gang are the best!

Welcome to the club from #178.
Yes, they ROCK!!! Love how you framed yours! I plan on framing mine as well...just have to decide how I want it laid out. Not sure if I want the matting to match my car color or the litho color and whether or not I want to add a pic of my car to the frame. Decisions, decisions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffian118 View Post
A very deserving recipient - thank you for your service! Welcome to "the club." (p.s. love your signature line )
Thank you!!! Hazman made my sig for me!! He is the BEST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Congrats from #161 and a fellow NYer welcome to the club
Thanks!!! I'm thinking I should join the Upstate C5 club even though I probably won't make it up there in my car (or truck for that matter) anytime soon...I'm from Elmira.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinman View Post
Congrats girl, I'm jealous! I'll have to have a few drinks in your honor at the BBOMG
Thanks doll!! Please do have a few drinks for me...and make em a double!!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #30
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Well, too bad you couldn't do the install, but what a surprise, no? Awesome, congrats!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:29 AM   #31
lakersftbl69

Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Basically, Mike Judge (Super 60) selects recipients based on what he feels deems them worthy. You cannot ask to be selected. Basically, just do what you do...show your love and passion for the Camaro via your posts throughout C5 and maybe, just maybe you will get a PM out of the blue letting you know you have been selected!! And when you do get that PM, I tell you, it is a feeling you just cannot put into words!! To be honest with you, I see some of the other folks who have been selected to receive the lithos and I don't feel worthy!!! But I am honored and blessed to have been selected!!

Oh I c now, thank you for the help. Well I hope someday I will be able to receive one of these.
upgrades kooks 1 7/8" LTH w/ deleted cats, corsa exhaust, hurst short throw shifter stage 3 comp cam, 3.91 gears ecs kit blower, meth injection, upgraded axles, drive shaft, McLeod rxt clutch, fully forged 416ci stroker all installed and dyno tuned by slowhawk performance in bridgewater ma.
lakersftbl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:44 AM   #32
2010 SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM Black Polished
Congrats and welcome to the club! Your passion is beyond belief and your willingness to share the Camaro and other parts of your life are second to none...You are the greatest.
418 Stroker, 621RWHP 648 lbs TORQUE Built by Laramie GM Auto Center Tuned by Nick at Mac Autosport. EForce SC, 2 3/4pulley,LPE dual fuel pump, JRE Twin fuel rail upgrade, posi clutch kit, RX oilcatch can and breather, Callies Compstar crankshaft and rods, Racing bearings, CP -13.8 race pistons, steel rings, Comp Cams X6 blower cam, Springs, HD timing chain and tensioner, Doug Thorley Tri Y LT headers, 89.7lb injectors, RPM rollbar, DSS1400 shafts, Simpson 5 pt harness, BMR Toe rods and trailing arms, led lights, RPM input and output shafts
2010 SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #33
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Well, too bad you couldn't do the install, but what a surprise, no? Awesome, congrats!
Yes, it was the BEST!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SS RS View Post
Congrats and welcome to the club! Your passion is beyond belief and your willingness to share the Camaro and other parts of your life are second to none...You are the greatest.
Awwwwww, thanks
Old 02-21-2011, 01:59 PM   #34
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Congrats! Maybe they should make a new color for 2012 called Envy Green.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:10 PM   #35
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Very cool!! Congrats to you!!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:54 PM   #36
camarowa

Drives: 2013 SVT Raptor, sold 2010 Camaro
1. Thank you for your service. 2. Congrats on your litho. 3. Thank you Mike for all you do for this community.
- Blacked-Out Bowties & RS Emblems, Front bowtie delete
- Full Dynamat Extreme Trunk Coverage
- Tinted side markers
- Interior DSV Customs Leather Upgrades
- Airaid CAI V2
- Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 20x9, 20x11
- Doug Thorley Shorties
camarowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:01 PM   #37
ketel0ne

Drives: Used to have 2010 SGM
Very cool!!! I love the litho threads!
ketel0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #38
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMOKINHOT View Post
In order to tell this story, I first have to give a little background on my situation: I have been away at Army Combat Skills Training (CST) for the last two weeks and was fortunate enough to be getting the 3-day President's weekend off to go home for a short visit before completing 8 more weeks of CST followed by 6 months in Afghanistan. I was so excited that Marlylandspeed had sent my exhaust out via UPS and it was to be delivered Thursday...just in time for my weekend trip back home for install! Unfortunately, UPS tried to deliver my exhaust on Thursday when my husband wasn't home, so he called to arrange to pick it up at the UPS Warehouse on Friday. Well, he shows up at the UPS warehouse at 1230 on Friday only to find out that they closed at 1200 for the President's day holiday weekend!!! WTF??? They couldn't have told him that when he made pick up arrangements??!!!??!!?? Now we can't get it until Tuesday and of course, I will be back at training so the install is not going to take place for some time now....my husband won't even think about touching my car when I am not around (believe it or not, I am the mechanic of the house). So, needless to say, I started out the day pretty torqued at UPS and was rather bummed that my weekend plans of exhaust install were foiled. Then, my mailman shows up with this in the mail which sent me from from pissed to ecstatic in 1.2 seconds!!!

Thanks to Mike Judge (Super 60) and the Oshawa build team for building this absolutely wonderful work of art called the Camaro. To me, my RJT is more than just a car...it has sparked a passion and a fire within me that I have never known before! It has also brought me close to a group of wonderful people known as C5 members that I am sure I will have as friends for a lifetime!! I am truly honored and blessed to have been selected to receive litho #187 and I will cherish it forever!! Thanks for brightening my life everyday!! God Speed!
Awesome story about the Litho you recieved... but what took you so long to reach the ecstatic point.... From # 175, Congrats....

BTW, I made it to the ecstatic state in about .05 seconds... it took that long to register...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:16 PM   #39
SSMOKINHOT
obseSSed

Ha ha....yea, I think it took my slow brain a little longer to register what was in the envelope!!