Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-09-2012, 06:18 AM   #1
mgwarlock
Nightfall Gray Blackout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Love Camaro's - MGwarlock

I saw the postings for the "Camaro of the Week" and I agreed that it's a good idea to list of projects for many of your mistresses that come and go in your life. So here it is....

DOB: 04/12 (1LT-V6)
1) Lic plate frames painted black front/CF rear- got to take off the plates with the DLR name after you pick it up!
2) Door Sill - 4/22/12 Ebay member Peters2500 Thank you
3)Graphics hood & Decal complete set - 04/27/12 Ebay(carefull of this if your not a pro installer you will waste the big stripe decal-uneven or bubbles just like I did. I end up with just installing the gills, wheel emblem and the back bowtie)
4) Kicker Hideaway- 4/23/12 Figure there is not enough space so I tried it give extra bass with stock stereo but it's not enough so I returned it to BBuy but I paid for install.
5)Lanzar Slim- It's said that this is 600W but since it's small it really does not give enough bass so I send it back. Strike 2..I got to hit the next pitch or I'm out!
5) Cerwin Vega Dual 12 bass amp kit - figure go big right?...but yes it does not fit the trunk so the dual 12 inch enclosure is in my garage. I ran to local subwoofer store and purchase a single 12 inch enclosure to install one 12 inch sub with the same CV amp but "again not enough bass"! It drove me nuts....Strike 3 and I'm out but I said to myself let me sleep on it and recoup for the next game.
6)Alpine amp,12 inch Rockford Fosgate,1.2 Farad Capacitor,8 gauge fuse holder, loom conduit(wire tubing)- should listen to the Camaro5 thread when I decided to install a Sub in the first place. I used the single enclosure that I bought locally.
7) ******** Driver side enclosure- the single 12 enclsoure I bought above is taking too much space in the trunk so I decided to do it right.

Anybody need the two 12 inch Cerwin Vega speaker with enclosure and a single enclosure?
cv.jpg

8) GM 4-Pack Gauges Cluster - Phastek
9) Hood Spear Stripes - 5/12 since the stripe is so big and hard to install, this one is manageble. As you can see on the Sub install that I do not give up so quick!
10) Led interior light and footwell - White
11) MRT axle back exhaust version 2 - 5/12 this one is has deep sound and tolerable by the wifey and neighbor.

On the way...

RotoFab Cold Air intake
Lip Spoiler

Thank you if your reading this and thinking that I am nuts!
Attached Images

mgwarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgwarlock View Post
I saw the postings for the "Camaro of the Week" and I agreed that it's a good idea to list of projects for many of your mistresses that come and go in your life. So here it is....

DOB: 04/12 (1LT-V6)
1) Lic plate frames painted black front/CF rear- got to take off the plates with the DLR name after you pick it up!
2) Door Sill - 4/22/12 Ebay member Peters2500 Thank you
3)Graphics hood & Decal complete set - 04/27/12 Ebay(carefull of this if your not a pro installer you will waste the big stripe decal-uneven or bubbles just like I did. I end up with just installing the gills, wheel emblem and the back bowtie)
4) Kicker Hideaway- 4/23/12 Figure there is not enough space so I tried it give extra bass with stock stereo but it's not enough so I returned it to BBuy but I paid for install.
5)Lanzar Slim- It's said that this is 600W but since it's small it really does not give enough bass so I send it back. Strike 2..I got to hit the next pitch or I'm out!
5) Cerwin Vega Dual 12 bass amp kit - figure go big right?...but yes it does not fit the trunk so the dual 12 inch enclosure is in my garage. I ran to local subwoofer store and purchase a single 12 inch enclosure to install one 12 inch sub with the same CV amp but "again not enough bass"! It drove me nuts....Strike 3 and I'm out but I said to myself let me sleep on it and recoup for the next game.
6)Alpine amp,12 inch Rockford Fosgate,1.2 Farad Capacitor,8 gauge fuse holder, loom conduit(wire tubing)- should listen to the Camaro5 thread when I decided to install a Sub in the first place. I used the single enclosure that I bought locally.
7) ******** Driver side enclosure- the single 12 enclsoure I bought above is taking too much space in the trunk so I decided to do it right.

Anybody need the two 12 inch Cerwin Vega speaker with enclosure and a single enclosure?
cv.jpg

8) GM 4-Pack Gauges Cluster - Phastek
9) Hood Spear Stripes - 5/12 since the stripe is so big and hard to install, this one is manageble. As you can see on the Sub install that I do not give up so quick!
10) Led interior light and footwell - White
11) MRT axle back exhaust version 2 - 5/12 this one is has deep sound and tolerable by the wifey and neighbor.

On the way...

RotoFab Cold Air intake
Lip Spoiler

Thank you if your reading this and thinking that I am nuts!

Welcome to Camaro 5...

You need to post some pics so we can see how your Camaro is progressing...