Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 06-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #1
cur

Drives: 1LT
******** Enclosure + Harness Review #1597

I figure that is about how many threads there have been on the topic already. I didn't want to feel left out, so here is mine.

A few days before the BA harnesses became available I purchased a large 2x 12" round hole enclosure. The build quality is excellent, and the product arrived in good time and good condition.

When the harnesses became available. I ordered one. There was a minor problem with the order. I called Steve. He fixed the problem quickly and professionally.

I just finished installing my setup and I can't be happier. The box was a bit tricky to get into place, but didn't take too long. The harness was easy to install and worked as advertised - it would be a bargain at twice the price. I loaded the enclosure out with two Infinity Kappa 120.9w subs powered by an Infinity Kappa One amp mounted to the back of the enclosure. The bass is ridiculous, and I haven't grinned like this since I picked up my Camaro.

Attached Images

cur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
JEFF2010SSMANUAL

Drives: IOM 2SS/RS LS3
Nice. Kappa
JEFF2010SSMANUAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 12:26 AM   #3
Steve@Subthump
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS IOM Vert
Glad you likee. Nice photo
Steve@Subthump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #4
white-n-red

Drives: 2010 RS white w/red stripes
Steve, any kind of discount for fourm members? Thought I'd ask.
white-n-red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #5
kook

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow
I have the stealth enclosure with one kicker cvs12 and the kicker 400 watt amp and also got from Steve at ********. I used the harness and yes the install was easy. My system sounds great and I couldn't be happier. Thanks, Steve
kook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:40 PM   #6
nashstat

Drives: 2SS Camaro
Oh the Harness is so worth it... Did it on my sub and it worked just as advertised, "plug and play".

I actually got my install done by a local shop and they themselves thought that the harness was made by GM. They were shocked to know that it was not OEM.
nashstat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #7
Steve@Subthump
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS IOM Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by nashstat View Post
Oh the Harness is so worth it... Did it on my sub and it worked just as advertised, "plug and play".

I actually got my install done by a local shop and they themselves thought that the harness was made by GM. They were shocked to know that it was not OEM.
The main body of the harness is made by the same company that builds oem harnesses. The only thing it lacks really is a protective wrap, but that just adds cost so we left it off. I wanted these as cheap as possible.
Steve@Subthump is offline   Reply With Quote