Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #15
hot ss

Drives: aqua 2ss l99
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen10l View Post
I mean if you don't like doing customer service, friggin quit your job. I can't stand people in customer service who act all annoyed that you're "wasting their time". Well, that's in the friggin job description! Imagine a plumber getting all upset because people have clogged pipes, or a doctor getting upset that you had a heart attack.
imagine gettting a plumber to your house, asking him for an estimate, then telling him you only got an estimate cause you were curious, imagine his frame of mind after that.
OR THIS...
wait.... go to U of A emergency, experiencing pulmonary distress and possible heart attack, then jump off the bed and say i was just curious to see a doctor in action. wonder if he'd be mad.
the heart doctor i had yesterday turned into a buddy as we chatted, once my life was no longer in danger.
this is a true story from earlier this week. good thing i had an ambulance in the shop with oxygen, or i could have died.

the whole time i was in there, i was more concerned about the poor guys XKR Jaguar, i left half done at work. i wasnt even the slightest bothered about the pile of quotes i didnt prepare. he didnt get his car for the weekend, and he wasnt even mad at me. some people are patient.

if the original poster wants service at a dealer, walk in with a bank draft for 50 grand, and watch them pamper you. i tip well, and dont waste peoples time, and i get royally serviced to death when i go back to the same places.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #16
Piper

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3 M6 (sim)
If your money is good and you spend it, good customer service will follow. Nobody likes to waste there time!
Piper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #17
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Do you expect the OP to just walk in and buy the car without asking questions and without requesting a test drive? Sounds like you're either a car salesman yourself or an impulse buyer.

"hot ss" your analogies were poor. The OP's analogies related to the job description of the professions exampled. A "salesman's" job IS to demonstrate and explain his products. Questions are part of the job.
rez333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #18
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge.128 View Post
any more news on CMP? I have found a new one on one of their lots that I am very interested in getting.... but I have been told by others not to deal with them. if buying off the lot would it really matter how crappy they are? I would just walk in pay them and drive away. thoughts?
I think good service should be rewarded. Maybe just avoid the Tim fella.
rez333 is offline   Reply With Quote