Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #1
Muscle Master
SS Lightning

Drives: An SRT8
Who's sticking with N/A with ther Camaros

I don't know about you guys, but I'm am sticking with a natural aspiration engine. Turbo's and super chargers are nice, but I rather have pure American V8 muscle car that makes it's own "power." So if I get a "camaro" or a "challenger", best believe it's getting stroked along with all the other do-dads that go with it

What are your views on this Camaro5 Members ? Am I'm the only one

Quote:
The first rule of modding something that's not American is to not try to compete with modded V8 cars that are American. Really, they can run insane power with little investment. It's not even a fair fight.
Camaro 2SS RS, IBM, White Rally Stripes, custom fuel door: Status: going to the dealer: soon
Muscle Master is offline   Reply With Quote