Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 11-06-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
DSX
Account Suspended

Drives: 2006 Z06
FS: Stock LS7 long block

I am selling my longblock from my 2006 Z06 with 30,700 miles. Never seen nitrous, but had a big cam and ported heads for the past 15,000 miles roughly. The longblock will have a stock cam and stock heads, and will need the following:

front cover
oil pump
oil pan
valley cover
valve covers
sensors
water pump
intake manifold
fuel rails
injectors
throttle body
dampener pulley
coil packs/brackets

I can supply all of this stuff for the buyer at additional cost, and can convert it to wet sump using LS3 components and the Scoggin Dickey spacer. I can also modify whatever you want (like get the heads ported, put a different cam in, whatever) so long as the buyer pays up front for that stuff.

$5500 firm, plus shipping. I'd like to move this soon.

This is great for somebody wanting to put one in a Camaro, because you would re-use everything from your car. The only extras you'd need are an LS7 intake manifold and fuel rail, but your stock LS3 fuel rail will probably fit the LS7 manifold anyway, and the injectors are the same. You'd also need an LS7 MAP sensor and either an adapter or new plug to repin your stock harness. This can get installed and tuned if you want in St. Louis, MO. I can also change whatever you want on it... if you want the heads milled/ported, or want a huge cam in it, that can be done.
DSX is offline   Reply With Quote