Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Motorsports Discussions

Old 10-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
NMCA_Nitro_Nick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS AT (rental :( )
Camaro5 Challenge / LSX Shootout / NMCA Updates Live From Indy!

Hey all of you out there,

This is Nitro Nick, and in addition to the live streaming video and timing at www.motormaniaTV.com (thanks again to GM Performance Parts for making it possible), I'll also be personally bringing you updates directly from the track as they happen - and before other outlets get it posted. For the moment, since NMCAdigital doesn't fully support videos and photos I want to share with you guys (don't worry, Justin back at the NMCA office is hard at work on "NCMA Digital V. 2.0"), I've been posting my trackside updates to Youtube and the NMCA Facebook page. Check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/NMCAnationals

If you see a darkhaired guy in a white NMCA polo walking around with a video camera and/or iPhone snapping photos or video, say hello!

Looking forward to bringing you more coverage - but I've gotta go now as the first of the LSX rumble cars are on the line now!

"Like" us on Facebook (and twitter at #NMCANationals) to stay up to date with more than just the live feed.

I am a Camaro5 kinda guy, prior to the NMCA, I helped develop C1assic 1ndustries' Gen V Camaro Catalog and I personally reviewed a 2010 SS on Hooniverse.com Memorial Day before last. Gen Fives are a HOOT to drive. Wish I had one in my garage like you lucky people.

Allright, I've really gotta get going, but the race is STILL going on - it's 7:09 PM local time - tune in on MotorManiaTV.com now for the live video stream and timing!

Right after the E85 cars run in a moment we'll find out who the World's Quickest 5th Gen is!! Thanks for reading, and I'll see you trackside.

-Nitro Nick, NMCA
NMCA_Nitro_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #2
NMCA_Nitro_Nick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS AT (rental :( )
Congrats to Ronnie Hackelton winning the Nitto Tire 5th Gen Camaro Challenge with a 10.41 - Good Race. That's all for now folks, but keep checking the NMCA facebook page over the next week as I get a chance to upload more of the photos and video we took at this weekend's race.

-Nitro Nick
NMCA_Nitro_Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:58 PM   #3
Squintz Palladoris

Drives: 2010 IOM 1SS M6
Saw it on the stream =) Wish I could've been there.
Squintz Palladoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 06:27 AM   #4
se7en

Drives: 10 Procharged SS
Awesome job Ronnie and great meeting you
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote