Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 12-08-2014, 10:24 AM   #757
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
This is way early but just throwing an idea out there for a caravan of people going to the fest next August. Looks like me and Jim are going so far.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:18 AM   #758
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
This is way early but just throwing an idea out there for a caravan of people going to the fest next August. Looks like me and Jim are going so far.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=387569

Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:40 PM   #759
jimbumbee

Drives: 2019 Shock 1LE.
Muscle Car Club @ SONIC

The Muscle Car Club is meeting at SONIC this SATURDAY NITE @ 4:30 PM. Just letting you know.....Jim
jimbumbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:46 PM   #760
Stitch

Drives: SS, CTS & SRT-4
I'm heading up North for the Holidays next week, or I'd be there.
Old 12-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #761
jimbumbee

Did Santa visit you ????

Santa brought me a Bo White TB and a Go Pro. Installed the TB this past weekend. Made a world of difference in throttle response. Any gear...give it a little gas, and it just takes off. Much...Much better than stock...
Old 12-31-2014, 07:31 AM   #762
Cmitopgun

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbumbee View Post
Santa brought me a Bo White TB and a Go Pro. Installed the TB this past weekend. Made a world of difference in throttle response. Any gear...give it a little gas, and it just takes off. Much...Much better than stock...
Nice! You need to put that GoPro to use on the track! I have gotten some great video on the track with my GoPro I got last year. I'll be taking some more video at Road Atlanta next weekend.

ZL1 Front Fascia, Rockers, & Diffuser, LED DRLs and Fogs, 1LT/RS badges from EmblemPros, CAI Intake, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers and Cat-Back Dual Tip Exhaust, IPF Tune, TF3 style stripe kit, Black OEM high wing spoiler, trunk lid blackout stripe, Nitto Motivo tires, 20" Niche rims, and more to come!
Cmitopgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:40 PM   #763
Cmitopgun

Some track video from Road Atlanta this past weekend!

A second video showing my off track excursion going into turn 10A (~7:30).

Awesome track! The video doesn't really do all of the elevation changes much justice, and going under that bridge can be pretty hair raising at speed!

ZL1 Front Fascia, Rockers, & Diffuser, LED DRLs and Fogs, 1LT/RS badges from EmblemPros, CAI Intake, Vmax Ported Throttle Body, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers and Cat-Back Dual Tip Exhaust, IPF Tune, TF3 style stripe kit, Black OEM high wing spoiler, trunk lid blackout stripe, Nitto Motivo tires, 20" Niche rims, and more to come!
Old 01-12-2015, 07:18 PM   #764
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmitopgun View Post
Some track video from Road Atlanta this past weekend!

A second video showing my off track excursion going into turn 10A (~7:30).

Awesome track! The video doesn't really do all of the elevation changes much justice, and going under that bridge can be pretty hair raising at speed!
Awesome. Looks like you were passing SS's out there. Can't wait to drive that track one day.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:14 PM   #765
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Drives: 2010 camaro ss 2015 Z-28
Great video's Carlos
Your driving lines were great, especially for never running Road Atlanta.
I think it's time for a Z28 or better yet Z06
See you at Roebling Road
Old 01-15-2015, 10:39 AM   #766
jimbumbee

2015 Z/28 and Lowcountry Muscle Car Club

There is a black 2015 Z/28 for sale at Rick hendricks. It has 654 miles on it. Saw it yesterday, while getting oil changed.

Also, the lowcountry Muscle Car Club is meeting at sonic this Saturday night..January 17th. The weather looks great....Jim.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:24 PM   #767
soulsea

Drives: Fast
Hey Jim, like I mentioned in the other thread that's my Z/28 that I just traded in for the Z06. If you read a few pages back in this thread you will see pics of her that I have been posting. I was actually at Hendrick myself yesterday around 1pm and it was bittersweet to see her in the showroom. Mrs soulsea wouldn't let me keep both. :(

Whomever buys it gets a great deal on a basically new vehicle ... she was babied and pampered as I never accrued enough miles to take her to the track.
soulsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 12:49 PM   #768
Cmitopgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulsea View Post
Hey Jim, like I mentioned in the other thread that's my Z/28 that I just traded in for the Z06. If you read a few pages back in this thread you will see pics of her that I have been posting. I was actually at Hendrick myself yesterday around 1pm and it was bittersweet to see her in the showroom. Mrs soulsea wouldn't let me keep both. :(

Whomever buys it gets a great deal on a basically new vehicle ... she was babied and pampered as I never accrued enough miles to take her to the track.
Shame I never got to see your Z/28 in person. I did check out your Z06 pics on the corvette forum. I love Shark Grey! If I could get one, it too would be SG but with the Red interior. There was actually a red Z06 at Road Atlanta this past weekend running in the advanced group. That thing was incredible! The guy driving it said he did everything he could to push it to its limits and see what the car could handle. He pretty much said it had no limits and it took everything he could through at it. Pretty impressive machine.

Old 01-15-2015, 03:19 PM   #769
jimbumbee

ZO6...

I think I saw you at hendrick's. I was in the white 1LE by the service entrance doors, when you were trying to get into the service bays.
Old 01-15-2015, 03:37 PM   #770
soulsea

Drives: Fast
Please don't tell anyone I'm bald.

Damn it. :(

--------------------------

I'm thinking of heading to C&C this Sat around 9am ... it's going to be nippy but sunny.

Anyone else up for it?
soulsea is offline   Reply With Quote