Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 01-02-2017, 07:34 PM   #1
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
iRacing Thread

I was wondering since most people here are car enthusiasts, is anyone into iracing? I'm a member and think its amazing. Let me know and i'll friend request you, we can get in some valuable track time

If anyone is reading this and doesn't know what iracing is. LOOK IT UP! its great and if anyone loves cars or racing, and computers or gaming, this is right up your alley.

They also have the new camaro nascar!
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:40 PM   #2
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I've done iRacing in the past, and have a nice wheel/pedals for my PC. I've let my subscription lapse though as I haven't played it for a while. I like doing real SCCA events at this point

Old 01-04-2017, 02:27 AM   #3
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
My buddy has the sickest Iracing setup I have ever seen, must have $10k into his setup and he just got the VR headset for it and it is incrediable, I haven't raced with the VR headset yet but the racing is incredible, I just do practice on it and it is awesome
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 07:05 PM   #4
Casalino

Drives: 17' 1LE BLK
that's awesome. I have a decent set up myself. Nothing too special. Currently about 1k invested. But totally worth it. It just appeals to me that on a nice rainy or winter day being able to race competitively in your own home. I'm going to try and keep my 1LE off the track for a little while. I will do autocross but I just don't want to send this car into a wall by accident. It happens and this is no miata lol. I just don't want all the debris from the track and rocks f-ing up my car. I'm keeping it absolutely scratchless, waxed and polished to show condition. (i consider my fondness for cleaning and waxing another one of my hobbies)
Casalino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:59 AM   #5
Godon Hutchinson

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS Imperial Blue Metallic
Ive been a member since 09 user name: Walter Hutchinson
Godon Hutchinson is offline   Reply With Quote