Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 3rd Generation Camaros

Old 12-20-2014, 09:56 AM   #1
cletis69

Drives: 2010 rs
just bought this low miles iroc!

So the story is a friend of my buddy bought this car new and his cracked out daughter ended up inheriting the car.i'm guessing after that the car spent a lot of time outside because the top of the car was dull and chulky (hood, top and hatch). Drivers side fender looks like it's been kicked, passenger side door has two or three good dings and the spoiler end on passenger quarter is broken.
The interior is actually real nice except the top of the front arm rests are curled up and the dash has a couple cracks. The seats sre all like new. The girl took the factory bose cassette deck out and replaced it with a newer factory type cd player and didn't put the bezle back on. So I'm missing the bose deck, the radio bezel and the floor mats. The woman said she'd get them to me but I'm not holding my breath.
I've only got a couple pictures of the car after polishing some of the chalkyness off the top.....the car has 31,000 miles i paid $3000 for the car.what do ya think?Attachment 681590

Attachment 681591Attachment 681590

Attachment 681591
cletis69 is offline   Reply With Quote