Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 04-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #57
Wolverine

Drives: RX-8
Aloha from the Big Island. Hopefully in the near future I will be getting a 1SS. I'm guessing the dealers here on the Big Island will be charging well over the MSRP. I wanna buy from the mainland or from another island, but I have my car I want to trade in. I tried selling the car but no one seems to want to buy it during this bad economic trend.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:18 PM   #58
taz
Taz

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Camaro
Has anyone heard whos camaro at leeward was on the database? I wonder if that is delivery date to leeward Servco or if that just means it is being built and is tagged for shipment to Hawaii upon build completion.

I noticed JN Chevys Yellow camaro is not on the database anymore so I think that might mean that it was picked up by the customer? Just guessing. I havent seen it on the islands yet.

I ordered mine at Windward Servco as #1 order and its still at event code 1100. I'm hoping to get it before September.

Taz
taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:25 PM   #59
taz
Taz

Never mind. I just saw the yellow camaro in the database. I must have missed it somehow earlier. But it does have the MSRP price attached to it this time. Last time it was blank.
Old 04-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #60
Bentley78
Rice Cooker

Drives: Avalanche Z/71, 2010 Camaro2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by taz View Post
Has anyone heard whos camaro at leeward was on the database? I wonder if that is delivery date to leeward Servco or if that just means it is being built and is tagged for shipment to Hawaii upon build completion.

I noticed JN Chevys Yellow camaro is not on the database anymore so I think that might mean that it was picked up by the customer? Just guessing. I havent seen it on the islands yet.

I ordered mine at Windward Servco as #1 order and its still at event code 1100. I'm hoping to get it before September.

Taz
OMG!!! keep us informed on your status please, most of us here ordered from Windward. Im #7 and if this thing isnt here before end of 2009 i just may have to cancel order. Was hoping to take advantage of the buy an American car in 09 for a tax rebate deal.
Bentley78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #61
Bentley78
Rice Cooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by taz View Post
Never mind. I just saw the yellow camaro in the database. I must have missed it somehow earlier. But it does have the MSRP price attached to it this time. Last time it was blank.
What database are you checking? Can you post a link? How much is the MSRP FOR JN?
Old 04-22-2009, 04:33 AM   #62
taz
Taz

The database is located at:
Camaro Forum - 2009 Camaro / 2010 Camaro / New Camaro SS Z28 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions
Wondering where all the Camaros are going? Here's a map to track produced Camaros!

The Cutter Chevy car shows MSRP at $42575. Not sure what options they ordered.

Taz
Old 04-22-2009, 02:08 PM   #63
Bentley78
Rice Cooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haole View Post
sorry everyone i have not been able toget online much. The camaro on the database is mine i was told by mike g my salesman. He told me since i ordered an auto that is why mine got done so much quicker than anyone that ordered manual. I will let youknow when the arrival date is as i find out. Right now it might be around end of may. My estimated price is right at 40k. i ordered IOM 2ss/rs polished rims. so you can base yours off of that. that price is with tax and everything. without it is like 37,775.

Bentley if you did not find the link for the database here it is again.

http://camaro.spasticsquirrel.com/
Sure seems like a bit more money than i was expecting to pay. They already gave you an out the door price? I dont know what other prices they are adding on but it may look like i cant afford that.
Old 04-22-2009, 04:41 PM   #64
taz
Taz

You can do a build and pick what options you want and that way you can decide if you can afford a fully loaded V8 all the way down to a basic V6.

His price seems about right to me considering what options he added. Also in the same price range as the Cutter SS Camaro.

Taz
Old 04-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #65
Radioactive

Drives: 2SS/RS
Non Camaro ? Will be in Kono in September NEED to find the nearest STEELERS sports bar, cant miss the first game of the season.

Thanks
Radioactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 01:48 PM   #66
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
dealer called yesterday and said my event code is at 3000, and said when it hits 3800 we have to get the loan approval.
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:23 AM   #67
BBfan24

Drives: '10 Black 1SS/RS
My dealer just called me this morning to tell me my car went to 3800 on Friday 4/24!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #68
tbss1
More then meets the eye!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 426 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfan24 View Post
My dealer just called me this morning to tell me my car went to 3800 on Friday 4/24!!!

alright, I hope mine moved to, i also ordered from windward.
2010 2SS/RS, M6, OBX 7/8" l/t headers, with high flow cats, MBRP full 3" exhaust, Whipple supercharger, 3.875 pulley, ID-1050X 1260CC injectors, JRE rough idle street blower cam kit, ZL1 fp, ZL1 fpcm, ZR1 3 bar map sensor, cold air intake, Richman 4.10 gears, BMR toe rods, trailing arms, f/r sway bars, f/r sway bar end links, BMR end link brackets, full BMR poly bushing including solid rear cradle bushings, BMR frame connectors and tunnel brace, f/r Hurst swaybar bushing brackets, Fluidamper, MGR shifter, and tune by Jannetty Racing.
tbss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:55 PM   #69
BTideRoll

Drives: 2LT/RS
Greetings from Iraq

Hello all,

I recently stumbled upon these forums and am excited about the release of the 2010 Camaro. I want to treat myself to a new car and get something I actually like for once.

I am a US Army Office currently in Iraq. I will be coming home on leave here shortly and will visit the dealers to see what they may offer.

I've read the thread and a few others and I am trying to decide what my best course of action is.

I want to order, but will probably not be ordering in May (more like June/July). Quick delivery doesn't really matter to me since I'll be in Iraq until Jan 2010 anyway.

Any suggestions as to which O'ahu Chevy dealers still have allocations or will have them soon and that will be willing to sell at MSRP or possibly honor the GMS discount (Military).

I'm excited about the 2LT with RS package, Cyber Metallic Gray. Haven't decided on manual or auto yet.

Thanks all!
BTideRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:45 AM   #70
Adamantium

Drives: Ordered: 1SS Cyber Gray
Early congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haole View Post
Ok everyone i actually did a bit of research and found that my car was delivered to California on 4/22 now just the wait across the pacific to me.
Whoa-- that is soooo killer! I can't wait for that to be me. I was just happy to hear, when I called the 800 number that my order had actually made it to Detroit.
To actually have your car coming! Congrats Haole!
Please keep updating here.
Adamantium is offline   Reply With Quote