Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 04-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
Horrific,muitlated,destroyed!!!

As as a Camaro lover, I take great pride in admiring and discussing Camaro's. I know that all Camaro's are awesome. But I am wondering how many times you have viewed a Camaro in passing or one for sale and said to yourself" Oh My God! Why did someone do (insert ugly mod here) to that car. It pains me when I see it. I saw a 4th gen for sale on craigslist. The white paint was shot. It had some afeter market horrific blue striping. import stle rear lights and wheels. I was ready to buy this car just to aleviate the cars pain it was so ugly. Anyone else experience this?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
i have been looking for a 4th gen camaro convertible SS all black for several years...aparently they are hard to find in indiana, but one day i saw one driving down the road so i took a detour, when i caught up i was dissapointed...dents all over, rims trash, sounded like it had been mistreated(engine knock)...very sad. it needed a new owner.. in fact it's tickin me off just thinkin about it, im going to another thread...
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
NOODLESgoneWILD
IS IT 2009 YET???

Drives: '05 Z51 Black Vette & '06 H2
Send a message via MSN to NOODLESgoneWILD
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
i have been looking for a 4th gen camaro convertible SS all black for several years...aparently they are hard to find in indiana, but one day i saw one driving down the road so i took a detour, when i caught up i was dissapointed...dents all over, rims trash, sounded like it had been mistreated(engine knock)...very sad. it needed a new owner.. in fact it's tickin me off just thinkin about it, im going to another thread...
I've seen a few for sale here in seattle....do a sreach on craigs for seattle...you'll find a few!
Old 04-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
BumbleBee
Yes, I am a girl

Drives: 2006 Pontiac Vibe
As a matter of fact, I've seen a few...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2885

...second to none
BumbleBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #5
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~

Drives: Cadillac CTS
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
First off this in the wrong section. This is the 5th gen's area. Since the 5th gen hasn't came out yet, no ones seen anything stupid done to them lol.

Anyways theres some embarrassing things.. I've seen so many Camaros here looking like crap. It embarrasses me... as a Camaro enthusiast.. :\ People who don't take care of their car's shouldn't be aloud to drive Camaro's lol.

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #6
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
i have noticed that their is plenty triple black camaros in texas, florida, and the entire west coast,,, im thinking a road trip is in order!!!
Camaro_Corvette is offline   Reply With Quote