Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 09-11-2008, 09:00 PM   #253
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
id take the hood, not the bumper though... still just dont like emobee as much :(
Old 09-11-2008, 09:04 PM   #254
BowtieGuy
Enlightened

Drives: Nothing Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
id take the hood, not the bumper though... still just dont like emobee as much :(
Lol, emobee? That's gonna need some explaining for me.

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order. So they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.
Kurt Vonnegut
BowtieGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:13 PM   #255
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
i think she meant all the black makes the front end look emo (kinda like goth but for even bigger pansies)
Old 09-12-2008, 11:53 AM   #256
13F20

Drives: Soon to be 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcamaro10 View Post
Emobee, are you freaken nutts. That does not look like emo any thing. Were do you get emo form.
13F20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:52 PM   #257
16yearoldcamarodriver
Advanced Senior Member

Drives: Mercedes ML350 '06
LOL, so old.

16yearoldcamarodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:16 PM   #258
5th_GEN_SS
Junkie

Drives: SIM 2SS/RS M6
the front air dams remind me of a lambo...vroom?
5th_GEN_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:17 PM   #259
5th_GEN_SS
Junkie

Drives: SIM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermans View Post
Brialliant I like it.. If this makes production, Corvette will have one of the best looking cars on the road...next to the Camaro ofcourse.. The fact that it looks like a batmobile and be affordable unlike the Lambo's will make this a huge hit...

the concept vett looks AMAZING should def b put in production
5th_GEN_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 05:38 AM   #260
lolmuffin

Drives: smart
check this cars colors.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QAdIdZ65057833

i suppose it's what another car looks like with pbc 30
lolmuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:34 PM   #261
JiXeR'z DoDgE/FoRd KiLLeR
SSiCk MeMbEr!!!

Drives: HeAviLy MoDDeD 2010 SS CaMaRo!
I just love the color! Does anybody know the name of that color?
JiXeR'z DoDgE/FoRd KiLLeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #262
13F20

here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiXeR'z DoDgE/FoRd KiLLeR View Post
I just love the color! Does anybody know the name of that color?
PBC-30 sunrise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I just stumbled onto so info on another thread here. This info was even confirmed by fbodfather. The paint is called sunrise yellow. Look under Shimrin Paint. Made by Valspar. Code is PBC-30. Plus there is another person that clamed they have paint chip of the paint and aggress to the color appearance. I have asked for a copy to be mailed to me so I can see for my self. The father has spoken and I accept defeat with humility. The paint is around $70.00qt. I will show the paint chart I found. Look top left.

September 21, 2006
Here is the information we have been waiting for! If you haven't already seen it, pickup the November 2006 issue of HOT ROD magazine. There is a great story (with pictures) of Bumblebee in the making at Saleen in Troy, Michigan.
According to the story, there were two versions of Bumblebee built for filming. The first one was completed in 30 days and both done in less than 45 days. Fabrication was done at Saleen's 280,000 square foot facility in Troy, Michigan. Steve Minn, vehicle coordinator for the film, recommended Saleen because they had built the Cobras used in xXx.
GM looked to their inventory and found the current GTO was the closest to the concept Camaro in size. With data and some sections and wheelbase drawings from GM, Saleen began their fabrication. The two Pontiac GTOs came from GM's R&D fleet and Joe Miesak (Saleen) went to work.
The fiberglass bodies were cast using the same molds GM used to build the two concept cars.
The interior looks much like the concept Camaro because the dashboard shell covers the original GTO instrumentation and the seats and interior handles came directly from the GTO as well.
GM had a say in the paint work. Supplied by Valspar Automotive finishes, code PBC30 -- Sunrise Yellow, Bumblebees paint looks great!
They altered the original stripes planned by Saleen to more closely resemble the Rally stripes from the 1969 Camaro.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:20 PM   #263
SSiCk MeMbEr!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13F20 View Post
PBC-30 sunrise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I just stumbled onto so info on another thread here. This info was even confirmed by fbodfather. The paint is called sunrise yellow. Look under Shimrin Paint. Made by Valspar. Code is PBC-30. Plus there is another person that clamed they have paint chip of the paint and aggress to the color appearance. I have asked for a copy to be mailed to me so I can see for my self. The father has spoken and I accept defeat with humility. The paint is around $70.00qt. I will show the paint chart I found. Look top left.

September 21, 2006
Here is the information we have been waiting for! If you haven't already seen it, pickup the November 2006 issue of HOT ROD magazine. There is a great story (with pictures) of Bumblebee in the making at Saleen in Troy, Michigan.
According to the story, there were two versions of Bumblebee built for filming. The first one was completed in 30 days and both done in less than 45 days. Fabrication was done at Saleen's 280,000 square foot facility in Troy, Michigan. Steve Minn, vehicle coordinator for the film, recommended Saleen because they had built the Cobras used in xXx.
GM looked to their inventory and found the current GTO was the closest to the concept Camaro in size. With data and some sections and wheelbase drawings from GM, Saleen began their fabrication. The two Pontiac GTOs came from GM's R&D fleet and Joe Miesak (Saleen) went to work.
The fiberglass bodies were cast using the same molds GM used to build the two concept cars.
The interior looks much like the concept Camaro because the dashboard shell covers the original GTO instrumentation and the seats and interior handles came directly from the GTO as well.
GM had a say in the paint work. Supplied by Valspar Automotive finishes, code PBC30 -- Sunrise Yellow, Bumblebees paint looks great!
They altered the original stripes planned by Saleen to more closely resemble the Rally stripes from the 1969 Camaro.
Great! Thank you! It's kinda funny how we bacame friends right...LoL! You remember earlier?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:34 PM   #264
13F20

I have a very good memory. I am always a friendly guy. I just get assertive when I need to so that things stay on an even keel. It is something I do on a day to day basses. I am a Sergeant with the army stationed in Iraq for now and some times being assertive comes out away from work, but it does get results. By the way I never hold grudges. As far as I am concerned every thing is a dead issue. So that you can see what I look like to put a face with who you are talking to. Go to page 2 for general discussions. Look for the "Post your ugly mug for Indy". Page 10, post#207. The bald guy with rifle. That’s me. Put it like this. There was a guy that got out of hand at a bar I was at. He was yelling at his girl. I told him to chill, well in a much different way. When things calmed down I said to him “common I will buy you a drink, it is on me”.

Last edited by 13F20; 09-17-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:46 PM   #265
SSiCk MeMbEr!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13F20 View Post
I have a very good memory. I am always a friendly guy. I just get assertive when I need to so that things stay on an even keel. It is something I do on a day to day basses. I am a Sergeant with the army stationed in Iraq for now and some times being assertive comes out away from work, but it does get results. By the way I never hold grudges. As far as I am concerned every thing is a dead issue. So that you can see what I look like to put a face with who you are talking to. Go to page 2 for general discussions. Look for the "Post your ugly mug for Indy". Page 10, post#207. The bald guy with rifle. That’s me. Put it like this. There was a guy that got out of hand at a bar I was at. He was yelling at his girl. I told him to chill, well in a much different way. When things calmed down I said to him “common I will buy you a drink, it is on me”.
Oh ok. Hey let me ask you...Do you know if the Rally Yellow or Inferno Orange come close to the PBC-30 Sunrise paint color?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #266
13F20

sorry no chance on a match.

No, not even close. I have a color pallet I will post so that you will see. If you want that color you are going to order it. I have been looking around to get it done my self and it will cost around $8-12K. Reason being. When you take the car to get the paint done, they will need to strip the car of the factory paint after they take it apart. A primer layer of white and three layers of PBC-30 "Pearl base coat-30" are then applied then the lacquer clear coat. Total job time 4-6 weeks, depending on the work load they have and how good they are. If you go to HOK, House of Kolor you will pay out the a$$, but they are the best at what they do. So you get what you pay for basically. Look top left.
Attached Images