Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 06-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #1
Spaceballone

Drives: 1992 Custom RS, 2006 Civic
Franklin Mills Car Show

Anyone going to the Fathers day Car show at the Franklin Mills Mall this Sunday. If so maybe we can have some Camaro5 section or all get together....

If so post email or type one and we can all arrange to meet up and RIDE!

Doesn't matter then GEN all are beautiful....
Spaceballone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
MrGazinya

Drives: Aggressive
I had my car in the show. Didn't plan on it but was talked into it by two other 2010 owners there in the show. The crowd was swarming all three of our cars. So many questions, it was quite amazing the amount of interest. Hoping somebody has pics , dumb ass me didn't bring a camera. Great time and I think we drew the biggest crowd
Black 2SS RS LS3 Inferno Int. '17 1LE replica 20's {MODS} KOOKS LT: Borla S-Type: Roto-Fab CAI: Hurst ST.: PFADT Stage 2, Trailing arms, Tie Rods: ECS BigBlower Cam: Fast 102mm intake: Brian Tooley racing dual spring kit: TFS pushrod set: Katech C5R timing chain: Mellings high volume oil pump: ATI Balancer: Ideal performance upgraded clutch master cylinder:Tick performance upgraded slave cylinder/throwout bearing: Mantic 9000 twin disk clutch & light weight flywheel: Tuned by Doug Ring at ECS. 475RWHP/445RWTQ.Dynapack Dyno.

MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:35 PM   #3
Spaceballone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGazinya View Post
I had my car in the show. Didn't plan on it but was talked into it by two other 2010 owners there in the show. The crowd was swarming all three of our cars. So many questions, it was quite amazing the amount of interest. Hoping somebody has pics , dumb ass me didn't bring a camera. Great time and I think we drew the biggest crowd
Yah i got there a little late. I was behind you guys with the IOM..it was crazy..i had to keep an eye make sure no one got close. The Merchantville carshow in S Jersey is usually a really good turn out ill be going there hope my GFX come in by then...
Old 06-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #4
MrGazinya

Drives: Aggressive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceballone View Post
Yah i got there a little late. I was behind you guys with the IOM..it was crazy..i had to keep an eye make sure no one got close. The Merchantville carshow in S Jersey is usually a really good turn out ill be going there hope my GFX come in by then...
Oh sh!t I met you.. I had the black one...
What's the date on that S Jersey show?
Black 2SS RS LS3 Inferno Int. '17 1LE replica 20's {MODS} KOOKS LT: Borla S-Type: Roto-Fab CAI: Hurst ST.: PFADT Stage 2, Trailing arms, Tie Rods: ECS BigBlower Cam: Fast 102mm intake: Brian Tooley racing dual spring kit: TFS pushrod set: Katech C5R timing chain: Mellings high volume oil pump: ATI Balancer: Ideal performance upgraded clutch master cylinder:Tick performance upgraded slave cylinder/throwout bearing: Mantic 9000 twin disk clutch & light weight flywheel: Tuned by Doug Ring at ECS. 475RWHP/445RWTQ.Dynapack Dyno.

MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:50 AM   #5
Spaceballone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGazinya View Post
Oh sh!t I met you.. I had the black one...
What's the date on that S Jersey show?
Im checking now, i think last year it was on the 18th of July but i will call the township tonight and find out for sure...it is a sweet show! lots of oldies and stuff for kids.