Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 01-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #281
Bumblebee SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastlane View Post
Guys just for the record, we are really trying to take care of Mr. Lecker's problems. Sorry to be the subject of so much drama.
LIED

Originally Posted by speedmon
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....
Bumblebee SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:25 AM   #282
The 2010 Sin
Dont H8 Me Cuz U Aint Me

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2017 Explorer Sport
Yes, sounds like a pile of garbage.. My tuner that has a shop not far from them told me to ditch their cold air intake too because it was causing awful MAF readings. Went to an ADM Race and it was spectacular difference and the tune turned out nicely. I will say that when I needed a new washer bottle from them they did actually ship it with some quickness and it was the right part lol. but definitely needed work with the tuning of the intake. I will def go elsewhere for FI application unless it was a sponsored part and they wanted to redeem themselves. I would consider them in that category like many of my other upgrades but never a retail purchase item.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #283
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Did this ever get resolved? o.O I remember talking to you about buying this kit. Glad I took your advice...

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:22 PM   #284
Bumblebee SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
nope, i hope they go under for screwing people over

Originally Posted by speedmon
But I would let Bumblebee install a Turbo on my car any day.....
So BB if you want to come to CA for a vacation, I gotta air-conditioned garage, a pool, Barbque, bar with fridge and I know some chicks who will absolutely destroy you....
Bumblebee SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 03:35 PM   #285
foxybody

Drives: Jacked up on Mountain Dew
dang well fastlane aint that bad you know.
not everyone gets the same experience i guess, but we did some great business together and he was willin to work with me when i couldnt pay everything at once. theyre just a good old fashioned american company and i guess critics will be critics, nitpickin on every little thing that they dont like. matter of fact, for you to come straight on here and type paragraph upon paragraph makes it seem like you have a personal problem with the company. not so much that you had a bad experience, but you're out to get em. you dont have anything positive to say, youre just negative, and like most people on these forums, youre just lookin for any way to bash other people.
i wouldnt care so much if they hadnt taken care of me like they did, because i was in such a bind at the time. my ZL1 runs like a champ, and id recommend fastlane to anyone.

GOT NITROUS, B*TCHES?
foxybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #286
GQ4Life

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxybody View Post
not everyone gets the same experience i guess, but we did some great business together and he was willin to work with me when i couldnt pay everything at once. theyre just a good old fashioned american company and i guess critics will be critics, nitpickin on every little thing that they dont like. matter of fact, for you to come straight on here and type paragraph upon paragraph makes it seem like you have a personal problem with the company. not so much that you had a bad experience, but you're out to get em. you dont have anything positive to say, youre just negative, and like most people on these forums, youre just lookin for any way to bash other people.
i wouldnt care so much if they hadnt taken care of me like they did, because i was in such a bind at the time. my ZL1 runs like a champ, and id recommend fastlane to anyone.
had alot good to say on fastlane. talked them up like crazy till kit had problems and didnt answer his calls.. then found out wastegate was bad dont know what happened from there..
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:18 PM   #287
GQ4Life

Quote:
just to put in prospective one could say since u just made this acct.. got barely any post.. who knows ur not just friends with them trying to say good things.. I see people talk shops up like crazy cuz they friends even though they dont really know anything about their work..
I never used fastlane.. I told bumblebee not to get the kit because I didnt like the design of it plus I told him turbo kits complicated will be alot of trail and error since u r pretty much the first but he was stuck on getting a turbo.

if fastlane a horrible company per say I dont know.. probably not.. who know what happened behind closes doors..
but I was there when he called them trying to work out problems with kit. He called twice. They didnt answer his cell.. so then 2 seconds later he had his mechanic call same number and fastlane answered LoL.. maybe they tired of the millions of calls trying to get the kit to work.. but that is childish to ignore customers calls because they are having problems trying to get ur product to work to its full potential..
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
Old 04-17-2013, 04:31 PM   #288
BLK2SS

Drives: Black 2SS
Quote:

I don't know anything about the turbo kits, but I did pay $395 for their CAI that looked like a 10 year old welded and spray bombed it.
BLK2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #289
GQ4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK2SS View Post
I don't know anything about the turbo kits, but I did pay $395 for their CAI that looked like a 10 year old welded and spray bombed it.
LoL.. did u return it?
i know once like 10yrs ago i paid a place $200 for their cai & was just curved galvanized steel.
I returned it same day i got it
Old 03-07-2014, 03:06 PM   #290
Chevrolade
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Damm and I was thinking on getting this kit
Chevrolade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 04:01 PM   #291
Smirnoff

Drives: Camaro SS
Many unanswered questions remain.

Smirnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:11 PM   #292
Childs Play
Pizza & Wings Only $12.99

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS
Stay far far away.

Past Rides:
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
2012 Camaro ZL1 A6
2017 Camaro 2SS M6
Childs Play is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fastlane, fastlane turbo, fastlaneturbo, fastlaneturbo review, fastlaneturbo.com