Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 07-06-2013, 07:07 AM   #1
Jfoster

Drives: 2016 GT vert.
pics of 5th bow

Does anyone have pictures of what exactly breaks or the tabs that pull away on the 5th bow? Also, how do you tighten up the cable tensioners along the sides. Thanks in advance...

Also, are there in members in La that know of a dealer that is familiar with the top repairs? So far all the ones I've talked in the central to nw part the state are clueless.

We're new owners of a '11 and have noticed the 1/2" gap along the back between the top and rear deck. There's no signs of rubbing along the top, but its not tight either. With that, is there a likely hood of damage if the 5th bow isn't tight? The only issue I have as of now is the right cable tension is loose.

Last edited by Jfoster; 07-06-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Jfoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
ToddB

Drives: 2011 2SS Convertible Supercharged
I just had the same thing happen to my 2011.
ToddB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #3
Jfoster

Drives: 2016 GT vert.
So far I haven't found a dealer in my area that has worked on any tops, but did find one close by that says they had just sent a tech to gm 's convertible top class. So, its in line for repairs. Just wish I could get some step by step pics for everyones benefit.
Jfoster is offline   Reply With Quote