Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 12-30-2009, 11:14 PM   #1
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Major Pedders Event in Houston! Saturday, Jan 30th! Meet DMS

Major Pedders Event in Houston! Saturday, Jan 30th! Meet DMS
I am VERY existed to announce a major Pedders Day, Saturday, January 30th in Houston Texas. I will be there! THIS IS AN OFFICIAL PEDDERS EVENT!

Location and contact Info.

Fastlane
10541 FM-1960 W, SUITE 600
Houston, Texas 77070
Nick Field is contact
nick@powerstrokes.com
(713) 600-8600
www.fastlaneincorporated.com
www.powerstrokes.com

Why is this event cooler than normal? The answer is the reason I am going there!. Fastlane has significantly expanded their operation and has hired new poeple. I will be arriving there Tuesday, the 26th, to give sales and product training, but for me, the real fun is training more of their techs to be Pedders certified! This is my favorite part of my job and well worth the stress and hassles of travel.

I will be looking for certification vehicles for the following:
a. 2010 Camaro
b. GTO
c. G8
d. Any of the LXs; Challengers, Chargers, 300c's Magnums, etc

From Tuesday thru Friday, we will schedule certification Track systems on these vehicles. I will personally supervise and assist in the installation of our systems on these great rides. I will also oversee the custom alignments that must be done to get them to the DMS and Pedders level! This is long and hard work, but it is killer fun for me.
Benifits of a Certification Vehicle
1. A Certification vehicle is actually the most accurate, technically perfect install that can be done! I am a anal prick when it comes to details and processes. Well a nice anal prick! LOL. The focus is accuracy and procedures, and not speed.
2. I will give all Certification Vehicles a Lifetime Pedders Parts Warranty!! The only thing I will not cover is damage from a off road event or impact and such. RACE IT ALL YOU WANT!!!!
3. If you desire, I will give you a photo essay of your build to show your buddies. You will get between 75 and 125 photos documenting the processes. This is optional but available if you would like it.
4. We will give you a KILLER parts and labor discount. Will not be able to tell you the prices until next week!
5. We will have you show off your sweet ride on our Pedders day because it will be one of our showcase rides.
6. YOU WILL ALSO HAVE PRIORITY DELIVERY OF YOUR PEDDERS PARTS

WHATS A CERTIFICATION VEHICLE SYSTEM REQUIREMENT
Certification vehicles will need have one of our Track Systems and preferrably a XA but not required. A track system is required because this is a certification install and for me to certify the guys, they need to be able to do everything on that platform.

THE GREAT PEDDERS DAY EVENT, SATURDAY THE 30TH!

1. Pedders Days are great fun. You get to show off your sweet rides, and shoot the bull with guys just as anal and fanatic as you. LOL
2. We will have a contest with Trophies for the Best Looking, Best Mechanical and Best Overall ride.. So spit shine your beauty and bring her down!!
3. We will feed you well!!
4. You will have the opportunity to chat with me and Fastlanes on your suspension
5. You will be given 10% off parts and labor for all Pedders Parts ordered or purchased on this day only!!
6. I will give the first 5 Pedders Systems starting with a Street System and above, that is installed by the experts at Fastlanes, a Lifetime Warranty on the Pedders Parts. Race it, run the crap out of it, I do not care!. I will not cover parts that have been damaged from off road events, accidents, and such! Systems must ordered with deposits given when I am there only!! This is the best deal you can ever get!! Discounts with a Lifetime warranty on the Pedders Parts!!
7. If time allows, we can have free technical seminars on product issues and concerns with open discussions for all.
8. He does not know it yet, but I will see if we can get Dan at our warehouse down to meet all of you and help me with the 28 point inspections.
9. We will do our best to have vehicles for you to take rides in!
THE FREE PEDDERS 28 POINT INSPECTION BY ME!!!

Everyone who wants it, can have a free Pedders 28 Point Inspection, and you will be by my side seeing everything that I am seeing with accurate explanations so you can easily understand!!

Every Pedders Day I have ever done, there has been at least 1 ride that proves there is a GOD! As the GTOs and LXs get older. It is better to know, than to prey every night that everything is OK!! HONEST!

What was the Biggest Pedders Day in History? November 2006. I had 106 GTOS present and I think Pete and I did over 40 inspections for everyone. The Houston market is seriously larger than the SF market, plus I only invited GTOs! Now we are the premier Suspension Systems for GTOs G8s LXs and of coarse the new Camaro. Those of you that think you are good weasels can try and outtalk me into talking about special projects Pedders is working on. You can at least try!!

SO WHAT CAN BE DONE IF YOU ARE NOT IN TOWN THAT DAY
We understand not everyone can be in town for this great event. So what can be done?
1. You can come in during he week by
appointment only
for your 28 pt inspection or technical advise, and order your parts and still get the full advantages of our Pedders Day, and having me check out your ride
2. If you cannot come in during the week that I am there, or our Pedders Day, you can call Nick, tell us when you can come in, and I will see if we can honor the benefits of this great event.

So
FREE INSPECTIONS,
FREE FOOD AND DRINK
FREE CAR SHOW
TROPHIES TO THE BEST OF 3 CARS AS DESCRIBED ABOVE
LIFETIME WARRANTIES ON PARTS WHEN ORDERED AND INSTALLED BY FASTLANE
GREAT DISCOUNTS
FREE ADVISE ON YOUR SUSPENSION UPGRADES
FREE TECHNICAL SUSPENSION ADVISE
PEDDERS AND FASTLANE WILL EQUAL TONS OF FUN!!

Just how much fun can we have???

I am soooooo looking forward seeing all of you!!
Any questions, just ask!

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #2
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Alright...my Camaro will be there!!!!!!

It was suppose to be there in May or June for a training event...this time I will make sure it's there and then you can do all the things you were going to do now!!!

How's that sound?

Here's the thread....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10113

Last edited by Legend; 12-31-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:32 AM   #3
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
Alright...my Camaro will be there!!!!!!

It was suppose to be there in May or June for a training event...this time I will make sure it's there and then you can do all the things you were going to do now!!!

How's that sound?

Here's the thread....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10113

YOU DA MAN!!

THIS WILL BE A SERIOUSLY FUN EVENT!!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:42 AM   #4
Legend
Hello!

I won't be there...but the car will! My Camaro ships from RKSport on 11 Jan 10...should be back in San Antonio around 15/16 Jan 10.

Send me a PM when you want it out there and the wife can drive it down...we'll work something out...I wish we could have made this happen for SEMA...maybe this time it can actually work!

Thanks!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:57 AM   #5
h-towncamaro
H-TownCamaroClub.com

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS Victory Red
Thumbs up H-Town Camaro Club Posting

I will copy your post and put on the H-Town Camaro Club web site asap. We have talked about taking a road trip to your events at several of our meetings, so I know that our members will be very excited to hear that you are having an event in our own backyard !

Let Nick and Pablo know that HTCC will be there to represent .!!!
h-towncamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:15 AM   #6
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
I won't be there...but the car will! My Camaro ships from RKSport on 11 Jan 10...should be back in San Antonio around 15/16 Jan 10.

Send me a PM when you want it out there and the wife can drive it down...we'll work something out...I wish we could have made this happen for SEMA...maybe this time it can actually work!

Thanks!
Bob and the guys at RK Sports are great people for sure. We wiould love to have your awesome Camaro there. Is your suspension upgraded?

mike
dms
Old 12-31-2009, 03:17 AM   #7
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by h-towncamaro View Post
I will copy your post and put on the H-Town Camaro Club web site asap. We have talked about taking a road trip to your events at several of our meetings, so I know that our members will be very excited to hear that you are having an event in our own backyard !

Let Nick and Pablo know that HTCC will be there to represent .!!!
We would be sincerely honored to have all of you there!!

thanks so much.

mike
dms
Old 12-31-2009, 04:54 AM   #8
Legend
Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
Bob and the guys at RK Sports are great people for sure. We wiould love to have your awesome Camaro there. Is your suspension upgraded?

mike
dms
Energy Suspension bushing throughout and custom made drop springs is it. I am wanting a set of coilovers for the car though...so I think we can make this work!

Last edited by Legend; 12-31-2009 at 10:32 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 09:54 PM   #9
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
I am definitely interested in a track system... subscribed...
Old 01-01-2010, 01:25 AM   #10
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Energy Suspension bushing throughout and custom made drop springs is it. I am wanting a set of coilovers for the car though...so I think we can make this work!

Was your Camaro in the Energy Suspension booth?

mike
dms
Old 01-01-2010, 02:10 AM   #11
Legend
Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
Was your Camaro in the Energy Suspension booth?

mike
dms
Yep...Sat right there in their booth!

It's at the San Diego Auto Show this week...in the SEMA Showcase!
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2010, 02:23 AM   #12
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Quote:
Yep...Sat right there in their booth!

It's at the San Diego Auto Show this week...in the SEMA Showcase!
The guys at RK Sports wanted wanted to put our coil overs on your Camaro. We were going to do it, but told them that there will have to be Pedders Suspension stickers on it. But the poeple at Energy did not like the idea! LOL. So you were very close in getting our coil overs for SEMA.

Your ride was abou 50 feet or so from our booth.
mike
dms
Old 01-01-2010, 02:42 AM   #13
Legend
Hello!

Well...we can put Pedders Suspension stickers on there now if you want for your Houston Event???? Huh? Huh?

Old 01-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #14
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
The Houston Auto Show is the same weekend as the FastLane - Pedders event