Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Old 02-28-2014, 12:06 AM   #1
Harry.S

Drives: 2011 2lt black Camaro
Looking to buy a 4th gen need advice!

Hey guys and gals,

I've been looking into buy a 4th gen for a while now. I know i want one that is 1998-2002 for the ls1. I will be occasionally taking it to the strip and found a few cars so far locally and this one stood out:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/4347202828.html

I want a 6 speed car so that one above fits the bill pretty well. However, its obviously been beat on looking at the set up. My question is would it be wise to buy this car if the maintenance has been kept up with? My only concern is buying that car and having a ton of problems as the car will be my daily driver too.
The mods are high quality and is pretty much exactly what i would be doing if I bought an unmodded car.

Would you consider the car?
Harry.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:15 AM   #2
nascardude56

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS NBM
I wouldnt daily drive that car, I would much rather have a cleaner example than something already modded. It will give a lot less problems than something thats been beat on. Keep looking around, I recently bought my stock 6 speed 00 ss with 34k miles on it for 11k
nascardude56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:18 AM   #3
Harry.S

Drives: 2011 2lt black Camaro
That's what I was thinking haha. It may be more expensive to build a stock one up but i'll know exactly what's in it and all that.

Thanks a lot!
Harry.S is offline   Reply With Quote