Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #43
vsound

Drives: 2LT RS Camaro: RY w/ Black Stripes
I am a believer in first impressions when it comes to cars. When I saw the first prototype in Transformers, I was blown away.

This just makes me cry. If this is what we have to look forward to, my 2010 might be my one and only Camaro.
vsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:09 AM   #44
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by franknbeans View Post
why in the hell do they keep changing BB? You dont see Opt. Prime changing every damn movie.
Dude, I'm not trying to be mean or anything - just remember though...if there wasn't any change to BumbleBee...he would be a VW Bug like in the original cartoon

I for one do like many of the new things they added / changed. The hood "nostrils" are cool, but I do think the rear quarter panel inlets are too Mustang-ish. Personally, I am for a wing spoiler - not a huge Jesus handle, but for something raised a bit off the deck - I was bummed that by the time I ordered my car, that spoiler option wasn't available anymore.

To each his own. But I'll reiterate, I think have BB as a Camaro was a heck of a win for GM, even though I was slightly displeased being an old school Transformers fan.
Old 05-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #45
CJP
Camaro Guru

Drives: 1967 Camaro SS / 1998 3800 II
The Jay Leno looks pretty good. They went overboard on that though. I didn't like the "sort of Z/28" concept grill they put on in the second film. This new version looks like crap.

If they are going to change it, what's wrong with this?

CJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:10 AM   #46
fireresq157

Drives: 1997 SS & 2010 2SS/RS
looks to me this one has aproduction body not a gto underneath
fireresq157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #47
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
I like it.
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #48
mscaggs

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Front end is ugly to me, I don't mind the Corvette looking back side vent... GM, leave it along for gods sake
Old 05-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #49
rez333

Drives: 2013 ZL1
They say familiarity breeds contempt. I thought the Camaro was cool in the first film, but like the Pontiac in Knight Rider, it's getting old with the familiarity. This new Bumblebee is making things worse.
rez333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #50
SSINSTR
Michelin Man Assassin

Drives: '10 IBM 2SS/RS LS3
Diggin the rear quarter as well as that front clip. Everything else is kinda meh... How young of an audience are they going for with that airplane wing? None that could afford this car methinks
Old 05-07-2010, 11:26 AM   #51
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Ok, im digging the new grill, im liking the new fog-light/brake cooling ducts, probly could have been better but looks better than those little dimples we get on the SS and LT, im really into the rear brake cooling ducts, now my quirks...

Im not sure about the hood, looks like someone really thought too hard about how to make a unique looking hood, i have a motto called "beauty in simplicity" means you do a thing here and a thing there and it looks amaing but add too many bells and whistles and it starts looking cluttered and fruity. My next quirk is the stripes, im a fan of the "over the roof" thing, but again it seems like they tried too hard to make them unique and made them too far apart, dont strain your brain trying to make it unique just put a different style stripe on and take it over the roof. Last but not least, that rear wing has gotta go, old Mopars can pull off go-wings but this is just not having it lol.
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #52
LazyYoYo
Yep, that just happened.

Drives: Norma Jean, '10 Black 1SS/RS
on vents....on the super wing
Flowmaster American Thunder Catback
BMR Stage 1
JRE Tune
LazyYoYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #53
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Oh and as a side-note for the movie at least...
PLEASE dont make this another 2-hour GM commercial. I like that GM is the "good guy" brand in this series but dear god mix it up a little, i LOVED the Camaro vs. Mustang idea in the first one but in the second one every single car was GM its sickening, lets throw a Mopar in there or something! Make Bumblebee's rival a Challenger, they're mean enough! haha

Also, i hope they put more emphasis on the Stringray Vette concept, id love to see more of what GM has under the hood for that thing, and with how "out in left field" their getting with Bumblebee, i think id be more interested in the new Vette anyways, lol, just my 2-cents at least...
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #54
wombatsauce

Drives: 2010 2SS M6
I like it a lot. Only things that I would change are the rear spoiler and the carbon splitter wing ricey thing up front. The rest is great! I really like the rear quarters and if I can get that done on mine, that would be nice. I really like the bumper and the smaller side markers. The door handles are trick, I am sure that will not be on a stock car! I also very much like the look of the Jay Leno car, in it's entirety. My favorite of course is my own black/white 2SS.
wombatsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #55
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
After all this time, Bumble Bee from Transformers 1 is still the best looking car to me!
Old 05-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #56
hairtrigger

Drives: 69 Chevelle SS396 2013 ZL1
It's all dressed up in stage makeup for a movie catering to little kids. That's fine.
Would I ever buy a car that looks like that? Never.
hairtrigger is offline   Reply With Quote