Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 12-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #813
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglife1LE View Post
Thanks. I haven't had much experience with tire and wheel sizes. The 275 on the 10 inch doesn't look stretched like the 285 on the 11 inch wheel?

Nope, they don't looked stretched...There are a couple of good pictures of it here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261504
Old 12-11-2012, 03:54 PM   #814
Doglife1LE

Drives: 2013 1LE, 2004 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Camaro View Post
Nope, they don't looked stretched...There are a couple of good pictures of it here http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261504
Thanks, they look great.
Old 12-11-2012, 04:17 PM   #815
jgalewsk

Drives: 2013 Summit White Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Ozzy, are you the last one?
I still don't have mine, but that will change Friday when I go pick her up!!! First day mods will include skip shift eliminator, JBA catted midpipes, straight pipes in place of mufflers, and quad tips with new diffuser from 2SSRS. I like loud cars...

Mods in very near future include plastidip headlight area, remove rear badging, plastidip rear tailight bezels and camaro side lettering, and LED interior lighting and reverse lights. And hopefully in the next few months, I will be able to do a CAI cold air intake with apex scoop and bottle washer relocation, and some lowering springs from pfadt if I think it needs it and depending on driveway and road conditions.

I will post as many pictures and videos as I can. And I will try to get a write up by sunday evening or so. Here it is sitting at the dealership just waiting...

P.S. How do I attach a smaller image without resizing in Windows? Can that be done after uploading or does it have to be resized before uploading>
Attached Images

jgalewsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:44 PM   #816
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Sweet!! ya have to re-size before attaching... or you could use a site like photobucket and just post links here...

like this....

tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #817
jgalewsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Sweet!! ya have to re-size before attaching... or you could use a site like photobucket and just post links here...

like this....

I'll start using Photobucket. Seems like it's what the cool kids are doing these days lol. Thanks for the rear end shot. Looks good!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #818
Johnny_D

Drives: '13 Camaro2SS/RS 1LE '13Boss 302 LS
My 1LE passed through Indiana today on its way to So-Cal... Anyone have an idea how long it should take?
Johnny_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:14 PM   #819
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
hey guys, sorry i haven't been around over the last few days...work's been busy. had a change of command yesterday that kept me all day and night, but i've been trying to at least keep up with reading what's been going on the rest of my week isn't going to be much better, as i'm also in charge of our command christmas party this thursday, but at least i won't have anything else to worry about after that!

looks like we're down to just a few people waiting? congrats to everyone who's received their babies! awesome stuff, really happy for everyone!

on my side, i still haven't been able to get an ETTX number from my dealer, altho i did finally talk to the fleet manager this afternoon to try to get a copy of my invoice for financing purposes and asked him for an eta. it might very well have been my car seen at the railyard he told me that he checked recently and they had a bunch of inventory waiting to get on a boat to here, and combine that with low order numbers for yellow, increase the rarity for 1LE, and there ya go, lol. anyway, best guess (since i know newb is dying for more info too) was that i'd receive it after christmas :( sad, but not totally unexpected.

gotta go, but i'll try to follow events as best i can, and chime in when possible
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:31 PM   #820
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_D View Post
My 1LE passed through Indiana today on its way to So-Cal... Anyone have an idea how long it should take?
At least a week, depends on how fast they get it on a truck once the train gets here...Soon
Old 12-11-2012, 11:12 PM   #821
newb

Drives: 2013 1LE
Ozzy, you need to get your car soon. If you don't mine may catch yours... lol. That would be funny if they caught the same boat
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #822
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Quote:
I will send out a recount later today. Of course today I am supposed to pick up the car but I'm home sick. Remember what I said about my son and the emergency room this weekend? Well, he's infected the rest of us. In fact the whole family of four is home today on the couch and in bed.
Actually, I'm too sick. Sorry guys. Holy Mackerel. Whatever my son brought home that put hi in the ER is a doozie.

I got to drive the 1LE home. Love it. It's a alive! Weather supposed to be crap tomorrow so don't know when I'll get to wash and seal it.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #823
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzySS View Post
hey guys, sorry i haven't been around over the last few days...work's been busy. had a change of command yesterday that kept me all day and night, but i've been trying to at least keep up with reading what's been going on the rest of my week isn't going to be much better, as i'm also in charge of our command christmas party this thursday, but at least i won't have anything else to worry about after that!

looks like we're down to just a few people waiting? congrats to everyone who's received their babies! awesome stuff, really happy for everyone!

on my side, i still haven't been able to get an ETTX number from my dealer, altho i did finally talk to the fleet manager this afternoon to try to get a copy of my invoice for financing purposes and asked him for an eta. it might very well have been my car seen at the railyard he told me that he checked recently and they had a bunch of inventory waiting to get on a boat to here, and combine that with low order numbers for yellow, increase the rarity for 1LE, and there ya go, lol. anyway, best guess (since i know newb is dying for more info too) was that i'd receive it after christmas :( sad, but not totally unexpected.

gotta go, but i'll try to follow events as best i can, and chime in when possible
Good luck with the party. God, this is a royal pain. I hope you're able to track it down soon.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:48 PM   #824
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
Quote:
Actually, I'm too sick. Sorry guys. Holy Mackerel. Whatever my son brought home that put hi in the ER is a doozie.

I got to drive the 1LE home. Love it. It's a alive! Weather supposed to be crap tomorrow so don't know when I'll get to wash and seal it.
Mine will need a lot of work before sealing. Hope ya get to feelin better soon.
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #825
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
Ozzy, you need to get your car soon. If you don't mine may catch yours... lol. That would be funny if they caught the same boat
funny? nooo...i'd be sad... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
Mine will need a lot of work before sealing. Hope ya get to feelin better soon.
you guys think yours are dirty coming off a truck? have you ever seen one coming off a boat? WOW was all i could say when i picked up my car after transferring here. and then they give me a coupon for a free automatic car wash...really? i know it's just a cavalier, but i do give a shit about things...
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:30 AM   #826
jgalewsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly533 View Post
ST1LE, Are you a Cowboys or Texans fan?
Who are the Cowboys? Are they a new team? I've only heard of the Cowgirls. WHO DAT!

Sorry, but that joke seemed appropriate and because I am delirious from working so late, it was much funnier lol...