Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #1765
metalman

Drives: 2000 Prelude
Hang in there Nightmare. I was following the RR car for mine and it seemed to take forever to go from Atlanta to Columbia SC.
But the wait was worth it.
metalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:04 PM   #1766
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman View Post
Hang in there Nightmare. I was following the RR car for mine and it seemed to take forever to go from Atlanta to Columbia SC.
But the wait was worth it.
im hanging!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:07 PM   #1767
BabyJ

Drives: '10 ABM 2LT/RS
LOL, that would be a lot of work! I wouldn't used my method for the tiny little ss emblems, I had a hard enough time with the bowties. Maybe you can paint them?

I got 35% tint all around, and it looks freaking awesome One of the guys I work with can do vinyl(I work at a body shop), so hopefully he'll have time to install it tomorrow and I will get pics up by the weekend. Everybody compliments me on my car's color!
BabyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:14 PM   #1768
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ View Post
LOL, that would be a lot of work! I wouldn't used my method for the tiny little ss emblems, I had a hard enough time with the bowties. Maybe you can paint them?

I got 35% tint all around, and it looks freaking awesome One of the guys I work with can do vinyl(I work at a body shop), so hopefully he'll have time to install it tomorrow and I will get pics up by the weekend. Everybody compliments me on my car's color!
nice! i wanna get tints but i want them dark and illegal but im not sure if its the smart thing to do...cant wait to see them pics...hopefully ill have mine up by the weekend too...i got some stuff to install sitting in my house...chrome gas cap, gill vinyls, custom front license plate holder, underbody/wheel well/interior LEDs, and i got the custom mats coming but they are freaking back ordered =/ ...all i need now is the emblem vinyls, blackout tail lights, clear side lights(cant have the red and orange lights on my car!), still debating on the carbon fiber interior trim, and the tom henry racing grill when it becomes available! lol im nuts i kno...o yea and tints soon as i get it...and then i start to save for the big stuff like intake/exhust and rims!

o yea and painting the emblems would be easy but cant paint them carbon fiber...atleast i dont think u can
Old 07-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #1769
NightmareSS

these are the side lights im talking bout...if you look at my avatar you see my 300zx has the clear side marker lights

and i just love this grill!!! maybe put some chrome mesh behind it...
Old 07-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #1770
bluecamaroguy

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS ABM!
Anyone know how well these dash kits work out? I thought it would be cool to get a blue one

http://www.carid.com/product.php?pro...7&cat=0&page=1
bluecamaroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #1771
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalman View Post
Picked mine up last night. Sorry, no pictures yet.
I got a 1LT RS with beige interior. I was a little worried about the beige but I think it looks awesome.
The car looks soooooooo good I'm not sure anymore about stripes. After seeing the car if I do get stripes they will be silver (originally I thought black).
This was the first ABM my dealer has had and they have received about 35 cars. I guess a lot of people were checking it out.
When I got to the dealership, I had to wait for my salesperson because someone was changing their order to ABM.
Congrats!!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:59 PM   #1772
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post
Anyone know how well these dash kits work out? I thought it would be cool to get a blue one

I have seen these overlays after several years and they tend to turn yellow on you. But not sure which company did those. They may have fixed this in recent years.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #1773
SummoneR
Paul

Off Detroit Speed & Engineering page, I think I may get their kit...

I like that last one!
They have more on their page in the link above.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #1774
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Just keeping you guys in the loop... Here is two teaser photos of DSVcustoms show car. It is 95% complete and should be done Thursday so will be posting a full spread soon and the wife will finally get her car..

Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #1775
DerbyChamp06

Drives: 13' RAM 1500 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
AWESOME!! Some read CHEVROLET decals from the sticker witch would look great on those!

Welsome to the Blue Crew DerbyChamp06!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
i like the dvs shit too but its prolly outta my budget...after all this lil shit im saving for tags exhaust system from stainless...man i just love the way his car sounds...and a cai aswell...get the money together for next spring and have it all ready for the nice weather!

well its about time! you better not change ur mind on us!

y car left for jersey last night at 11pm...hopefully it doesnt sit in the rail yard for long...but i dont think it will cuz over there in industrial new jersey there is a lot of shit going on and they are constanly moving...shit dont sit around there! im feeling a thurday delivery! CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT?!?! I CAN!!!!!!! :party0048::party0038::party0048:
Congrats on getting your car!

Will do my best to stay true to blue....only problem is I'm probably looking at next spring now....
DerbyChamp06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:06 AM   #1776
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post

i thought of the blue too...but it seems to be a darker more deep royal blue...but u can ask Xmicro_SS he has it in his skye...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...Fiber+Dash+Kit
Old 07-23-2009, 12:09 AM   #1777
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Just keeping you guys in the loop... Here is two teaser photos of DSVcustoms show car. It is 95% complete and should be done Thursday so will be posting a full spread soon and the wife will finally get her car..
NICE!!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #1778
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyChamp06 View Post
Thanks!

Congrats on getting your car!

Will do my best to stay true to blue....only problem is I'm probably looking at next spring now....
Welcome. BTW I jacked my spelling up in the post... LOL

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!