Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-12-2011, 01:02 AM   #57
CamaroC-17
Formerly Camaroc5

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT/RS M6
I waited over a month for an update for my tune. turned out he over looked my email. The guy is saturated with requests. He needs more than 1 assistant.
CamaroC-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:14 AM   #58
bee sting

Drives: 1997 30th Ann. Z28 & 2010 2LT RS
I guess he doesn't return phone calls either. Called 3 days ago and left 2 messages . Looks like even if I email him with the questions I might not get a reply any faster. Try again next week.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:20 AM   #59
CiscoBee
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro Rally Yellow 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee sting View Post
I guess he doesn't return phone calls either. Called 3 days ago and left 2 messages . Looks like even if I email him with the questions I might not get a reply any faster. Try again next week.
I emailed him twice and he usually responds back in the same day so he must be very busy with orders or family. Hope everything is OK.
CiscoBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #60
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
I don't see anything on the site that says you get the cable for the $400 and there is a charge of $35 for shipping. I see there is some sort of case with a lock code with a device that cost $750 if not returned in a suitable time frame. I'd like to pull the trigger on this but I'm not sure on how this works and what I need to do. Will it require me to drive the car around to get info to send him? If so, this won't work as I'm parked for the winter. I filled out the info to see what he needed from me but I'm not a gear head so to speak and not sure where I need to plug in if that's required? I do have a couple of laptops which one could be dedicated to this mod but just need to know what's all involved and I wonder what benefits I could see not having headers but just a VRCAI, VMax TB and a Flowmaster AT axle back. What are the HP gains one with this setup could expect? Also I'd feel more comfortable with what I'm getting in writing for a said price than ordering and saying "Ask for the cable for free".

Anyone who can help me with these questions, please hit me up in a PM as not to take away from the thread. I'll admit, I'm a 54yr old man who likes cars and love my C5 that is more for show than go, but I love the 'Ghost Cam' tune sound and would love to have my stuff working that next spring when I break her back out for some events.

Thanks and someone flip the light switch off when you leave the room. Peace!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:55 AM   #61
lazyb22
USCG

Drives: 2012 LT1 RS Conv V6
linky to the site please!!

MODS: MRT V2 exhaust, CAI Intake, ADM Scoop, Roto-Fab Washer bottle relocation and TriFecta Tune

WISH LIST: not in any order
SLP Rear Quarter Panel Gills, Solo HFC, RX Catch Can, Vmax Throttle Body, Heritage grill, Afterburner taillights, Colorshifting Halos, LED side markers and Window tint.

lazyb22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #62
JCO2185
RIDING ON AIR

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Summit White
jeez people, give the guy a break. He just drastically cut his price on his product so im sure he is insanely swamped with new requests. each tune is specific to each user, so im sure its taking time to go through all the requests.......

--John--2010 Camaro 2LT/RS, Summit White
Air Ride Suspension, BBK Longtube Headers, Hi-Flo cats, Doug Thorley catback exhaust, Elite Catch-Can, Airraid CAI, Trifecta tune, ZL1 front end with Phantom grille, ZL1 side skirts, MRR228 graphite wheels
JCO2185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:21 PM   #63
CiscoBee
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
I don't see anything on the site that says you get the cable for the $400 and there is a charge of $35 for shipping. I see there is some sort of case with a lock code with a device that cost $750 if not returned in a suitable time frame. I'd like to pull the trigger on this but I'm not sure on how this works and what I need to do. Will it require me to drive the car around to get info to send him? If so, this won't work as I'm parked for the winter. I filled out the info to see what he needed from me but I'm not a gear head so to speak and not sure where I need to plug in if that's required? I do have a couple of laptops which one could be dedicated to this mod but just need to know what's all involved and I wonder what benefits I could see not having headers but just a VRCAI, VMax TB and a Flowmaster AT axle back. What are the HP gains one with this setup could expect? Also I'd feel more comfortable with what I'm getting in writing for a said price than ordering and saying "Ask for the cable for free".

Anyone who can help me with these questions, please hit me up in a PM as not to take away from the thread. I'll admit, I'm a 54yr old man who likes cars and love my C5 that is more for show than go, but I love the 'Ghost Cam' tune sound and would love to have my stuff working that next spring when I break her back out for some events.

Thanks and someone flip the light switch off when you leave the room. Peace!
PM sent!!
Old 11-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #64
laborsmith

Drives: 1969 Corvair, 2018 Camaro T4 RS
Vince has developed his own cable, which replaces the Tactrix cable. I am not sure what he paid for the Tactrix, but if one ordered from Tactrix the cost was about $200 including shipping and then had to be modified by Vince in order to be used for his tunes.

I know this sale is being offered to Cruze and Sonic owners, and I suspect to Corvette owners as well. That means a lot of cables have to be assembled as well as mailed in addition to emailing all those tunes.

Just thought some of you with questions might want to know.

laborsmith

Last edited by laborsmith; 11-12-2011 at 01:59 PM. Reason: change plus to including
laborsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #65
CiscoBee
Account Suspended

Vince is "super swamped" with orders so if you are trying to reach him the best way would be email.

For those that want to order the tune this is what he responded:

"They just need to order a tune via our website, and specify they
want to purchase the EZ Flash cable and they'll get it free"

So at the time of placing the order you should only be paying the $400 (shipping may be extra) and not the $600.
Old 11-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #66
CiscoBee
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyb22 View Post
linky to the site please!!
http://trifectaperformance.com/order.aspx
Old 11-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #67
lazyb22
USCG

Drives: 2012 LT1 RS Conv V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiscoBee View Post

Many thanks. I had the right website but now I am sure.

MODS: MRT V2 exhaust, CAI Intake, ADM Scoop, Roto-Fab Washer bottle relocation and TriFecta Tune

WISH LIST: not in any order
SLP Rear Quarter Panel Gills, Solo HFC, RX Catch Can, Vmax Throttle Body, Heritage grill, Afterburner taillights, Colorshifting Halos, LED side markers and Window tint.

lazyb22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #68
CiscoBee
Account Suspended

Old 11-12-2011, 05:26 PM   #69
rydahog

Drives: camaro ss
Can someone put a link up that will explain what the trifecta tune/ghost cam will do for my LLT/RS/ 2010/auto.? i see lots of posts about getting it...but getting what?? need some splainin. folks..) besides idle sound? $400..? huh!! hp/fix lag in shifting? mpg's? thanks ...ryd
rydahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #70
Amarr014
BAD BEE

Drives: very fast!
i got my trifecta tune done today from tracy! very happy with it!
2011 V6 LS M6 | straight piped | HIDs | Injen CAI| 75 Shot NX nitrous|Trifecta Tune|RX ported TB,IM and matched heads, Isolator| RX Catch Can | AAC Red Halos | AAC Red interior lighting | Red bowties | 15% tint | Tinted Tails | SS wheels and tires | SS tips| Cat delete| Arc audio 10's| ******** box|Scosche&kenwood|
Amarr014 is offline   Reply With Quote