Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 02-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #183
Troy TrackBeast

Drives: 09 Pontiac G8 GT
thinking about it....Its gonna be chillllllli!!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #184
BFASTNOTLAST

Drives: 2012 SS LS3
How many 5th Gens typically show up in Charlotte for C & C?
BFASTNOTLAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #185
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper

Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFASTNOTLAST View Post
How many 5th Gens typically show up in Charlotte for C & C?
In the spring and summer around 20-30.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #186
NC-V

Drives: cts-v
I think there were about 10-12 at Charlotte C&C this month and it was pretty darn chilly! In the warmer weather there are usually many more.
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #187
Kelly@PCMofNC

Drives: 2010 RS/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-V View Post
I think there were about 10-12 at Charlotte C&C this month and it was pretty darn chilly! In the warmer weather there are usually many more.
Yeah I was impressed at the turnout for being 25 degrees!! Always have a good time.
Kelly@PCMofNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:03 AM   #188
mobileaudio

Drives: 2012 1LT RS IBM
Greensboro NC

Hey hey.
Attached Images

mobileaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:52 AM   #189
Jonster

Drives: 18 2SS Vert Hotwheels
If I live in Mooresville, where you would guys recommend to do shop work/ install work? Also should I take my car to randy marion or a different dealer for warranty work?
Old 02-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #190
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper

Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonster View Post
If I live in Mooresville, where you would guys recommend to do shop work/ install work? Also should I take my car to randy marion or a different dealer for warranty work?
For shop work defintely take it to S.L. Customs!! Kyle is the best around.
Attached Images

Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #191
NC-V

Drives: cts-v
Thanks for the kind words Scott!!

We deal with custom paint and body work, fabrication, cosmetics/lighting, carbon fiber work, engine compartment cleanup (wiring/relocations), suspension set up and braking performance. Soon we will also be doing hydro-graphics.

I will say at this point we will be referring all of our engine performance/tuning inquiries to PCM of NC (also located centrally in Mooresville). Alvin, Kelly and the crew over there are very experienced and capable. We will still do some tuning in certain cases and for our larger projects, but they are much better equipped for engine upgrades and tuning. They are a well known sponsor on this board and they are also a new major sponsor of the 5th Gen Camaros of the Carolinas Club.

-Kyle
NC-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #192
dianeokie
Going places

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
April 19th & 20th Grand Am Camaro Car Corral at Road Atlanta

Hi - Some of you may know me. I'm trying to publicize an event for the Grand Am Series race at Road Atlanta on April 19th & 20th. We have the opportunity to do a car corral and get special privileges at Road Atlanta. Please see the information below from the main contact here in Atlanta with our car club.

Camaro Car Corral - Road Atlanta Grand Am Race
Calling all surrounding clubs.....ACE5 is hosting a Camaro Car Corral at Road Atlanta for the Grand Am race on 4/19/13 - 4/20/13.

I will post a flyer from Road Atlanta with some initial details a little later, but here is some early info:

The event is a Continental Series Race and a Rolex Series race on Saturday 4/20/13. For those who are not familiar with Road Atlanta, it is considered one of the best road courses in the U.S.

The track is offering a $ 65.00 super ticket (Friday & Saturday) which includes private parking for our club in the infield, access to covered seating area between fan activities, and a lap around the track in our cars.

I am working with Grand Am to secure a meet and greet with a Camaro race team as well.

In addition, if there is enough interest, our club is planning a cruise and dinner for Friday afternoon/night.

There will be many more details coming, but I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible so you can make your plans.

I know there are at least 10 clubs (more I am sure) that are within fairly easy driving distance for this. Road Atlanta is located north of Atlanta on I-85.

Any clubs that have members that are interested, please send me a contact with your club, and I will keep that person updated. In addition, if enough people are coming, we can work on hotel information as well. I will also update this post as information/details become available.

I have been to Road Atlanta with my car for track days, and have been there to watch the Petite Lemans, and it is an unbelievable place to drive and watch. This will be the first time the Grand Am series has been to Road Atlanta, and it will be something you don't want to miss.

There will be a bunch of other car clubs interested in this event, so if I can get some immediate feedback regarding interest, it will help secure our place.

Thanks,

David Riser

"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:04 PM   #193
pacsman

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS
forum newb

new to
Attached Images

Last edited by pacsman; 02-22-2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: pic
pacsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #194
Kelly@PCMofNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonster View Post
I'm pretty sure I've seen your car out and about several times! Great color too, although I'm biased. We are located right in Mooresville on HWY 150. We do it all from intakes on stock cars to building an 800 rwhp procharged daily driver that's going into GM High Tech soon.

I like Randy Marion, their service department handles our alignments and they've been great to deal with. Ask for Christina, you can tell her I sent you!
Old 02-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #195
Kelly@PCMofNC

Welcome pacsman! Fresh and clean looking ride you have there.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #196
Jonster

Drives: 18 2SS Vert Hotwheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly@PCMofNC View Post
I'm pretty sure I've seen your car out and about several times! Great color too, although I'm biased. We are located right in Mooresville on HWY 150. We do it all from intakes on stock cars to building an 800 rwhp procharged daily driver that's going into GM High Tech soon.

I like Randy Marion, their service department handles our alignments and they've been great to deal with. Ask for Christina, you can tell her I sent you!
I'll keep you guys in mind . You probably see my car a lot on 150. I will come to you once I'm done furnishing the new home and have extra funds to play with.