Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 12-01-2012, 12:58 AM   #547
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglife1LE View Post
It went pretty well. I forwarded the email the dealer sent me and then I gave her a calling acting pissed off about the situation and got her to drop a couple of F-Bombs herself. Then I asked her if she wanted to buy the red one or wait. She dropped a couple of more F-Bombs and then I told her the truth.
I bet she added a couple more f-bombs after you told her the truth. Job well done on the prank.

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 05:35 AM   #548
scubadoo7
Airborne Recondo

Drives: Crystal Red 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Will you tally up the responses? :-)

2SS 1LE NPP CRT (no RSS)
Ditto...the east coast version of yours
scubadoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #549
ST1LE

Drives: E92 BMW M3
So mine is 400 miles awai in Pine Bluff, AR. I think it is running ahead of schedule, as is only expected here Monday. I am hoping it gets here tonight or tomorrow morning. Hope a truck picks it up soon after. My order is in my SIG for the tally.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #550
ST1LE

Add NPP and Heritage Grille to that.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:12 AM   #551
tramtwo

Drives: 2021 1LE
oh so close...
Attached Images

tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:44 AM   #552
Johnny_D

Drives: '13 Camaro2SS/RS 1LE '13Boss 302 LS
So i went to the dealership today, my ETA is December 13th, he said he was going to try and expidite the shipping. Anyway after reviewing the options on the invoice i was dissapointed that they did not add the npp exhaust to my car. It was on the order but not on invoice. He said he could add it once it arrives but it will be more expensive. Any advice on what i should do??
Johnny_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 02:16 AM   #553
tramtwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_D View Post
So i went to the dealership today, my ETA is December 13th, he said he was going to try and expidite the shipping. Anyway after reviewing the options on the invoice i was dissapointed that they did not add the npp exhaust to my car. It was on the order but not on invoice. He said he could add it once it arrives but it will be more expensive. Any advice on what i should do??
Sucks. Look it wasn't your mistake. A good dealership would sell it to you at the same price as if they added it to your order and then install it for free.

I have always found that being clear about what you expect and what you think is fair works best. Communicating this calmly is key. If all else fails mention to them that you will be willing to fill out the survey in their favor if they do the right thing. Believe it or not the survey can be your leverage in situations like this. The sales staff have a big incentive for you to be 100% satisfied.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:40 AM   #554
ST1LE

Great advise Tram!!! He is totally right Johnny_D, be polite but firm. It would be unacceptable for them not to make it right and add it for you and charge you the correct 'factory price'. On a lighter note my car has arrived and is awaiting a truck Woo Hoo, looks like I might get her tomorrow!!
Old 12-02-2012, 10:07 AM   #555
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Good luck
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:34 AM   #556
jgalewsk

Drives: 2013 Summit White Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
oh so close...
I wish... Mine is still bayed up in Canada. I've already ordered my quad diffuser, quad tips, jba catted mid pipes, and set up a day to put in straight pipes and align everything... My car needs to come on!
jgalewsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:07 AM   #557
tramtwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgalewsk View Post
I wish... Mine is still bayed up in Canada. I've already ordered my quad diffuser, quad tips, jba catted mid pipes, and set up a day to put in straight pipes and align everything... My car needs to come on!
Hey Lethal Racing in Lafayette is doing a dyno day for the Cajun Camaro Club I think it is the 15th of Dec. Fingers crossed... maybe you could make it. Going to be a bunch of us there. I am going to get some base line numbers cause we still don't know what difference the electronic steering, npp and transmission have made. At the least you should join the FB page for the club, great source for events in our area.
Old 12-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #558
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_D View Post
One thing i would make sure of before you do anything is make sure the whole exhaust is the same.I have the NPP on my car which i just got.There aren't any resonators in my exhaust system.If there are in yours it wont sound the same,it will still sound good though.I took the resonators off my V6 it was only a $50.00 muffler shop fix.
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #559
OzzySS

Drives: 2013 2SS/1LE, 2004 Cavalier
Ok guys, let's see if I attached this correctly...it wouldn't let me attach the excel file directly, and converting to pdf messed with the format too much, so i zipped it...let me know if i missed someone, mistakes, etc, etc...

overall, almost all of us ordered 2SS w/NPP, and 3/4 went with RS
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1LE ORDER STATS.zip (8.0 KB, 52 views)
OzzySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:41 PM   #560
ST1LE

Thats cool Ozzy!! Thanks for doing that man. I am shocked I have the only AGM!!! I will have to post some pics for sure. Chevy.com says mine is at the dealership and when I call the rail number it says 'unloaded cleared by customer'. I wont know for sure until tomorrow, but its hard not to get excited.