Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Local Marketplace

Old 03-13-2012, 12:03 PM   #1
Neozyne

Drives: Cyber Gray SS
2010 CGM SS For Sale (Ann Arbor Area)

Well the last thing I want to do right before summer is sell my friggen Camaro. Ugh, well i'm trying to be more responsible and financially fit so that I can put a rock on the finger of the girl of my dreams while clearing most of my debt to this beast and my CC. I also need to buy something to tow my boat with too..

36XXX miles. This is my DD and I bought her last year with about 17k. The girl i'm dating lives about an hour away so a lot of highway miles racked up there visiting her. I also live and work both about a half a mile from the highway so not much stop and go (other then the dream cruise last year, har har).

No modifications done the car at all. Oil changed about every 5-7k miles since i've owned it, done myself, filter and all.

There is one small small door ding on the passenger side that only I can probably tell.. but I can tell, ya know.

Aside from that I've always parked in the back of every parking lot it has ever been in-

The car is on blizzacks right now that have maaaybe 3k miles on them. Not 100% sure but I tried to drive as little as possible this year. But they will need to be taken off very soon given the weather. Paid $1200 or so for them.

Car also resides under a parking cover at my apartment.

Waxed twice last summer with McGuires purple and also had a clear coat done on the inside, outside and wheels (brake dust comes off easy) by enviroguard. Cost me another $800 or so when I purchased it but should help the life of the paint/clearcoat and leather.

3M clear bra on front of car - I dont remember what that ran.. maybe $350? Still in pretty good condition and has a 5 year warrantee (not sure if transferrable tho).

KBB is 25.5-26.5k for good to great- Toss me an offer if you are interested.

I'll add pics tonight.
Neozyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #2
Neozyne

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/2900889204.html.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #3
Neozyne

Got lots more pics if wanted - msg me and ill send via e-mail or text.