Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 11-16-2015, 11:35 PM   #15
SIN R G

Drives: 2008 VW R32, 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Nice.....
SIN R G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:28 AM   #16
Tony's10

Drives: '10 Inferno Orange SS
rtcat.... Honestly, that's the best sounding V6 I've heard in a looong time! I had several V6 Fiero's back in the day and thought they sounded good, but your car sounds excellent! Just say'n....

-Tony
Tony's10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 12:30 AM   #17
Tony's10

Drives: '10 Inferno Orange SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Here are 10 more photos from the past couple months when we attended a couple shows together. Hopefully these help show the color of this blue better.

You can take pix! I like the picture with your Inferno O reflected in your pals car!

-T
Tony's10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 05:46 AM   #18
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus1dab View Post
Nice!

Thank - you

Quote:
Originally Posted by fradaj View Post
Nice cars. I still think the Gen5 Camaro is a cool looking car.

Thank - you. Yes, I agree, one of the best looking cars on the road today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clashley1976 View Post
Great pics! Love the first set with the low sunlight... Make the IOM really pop.

Thank - you, I have thousands of photos of my Camaro of the 5+ years of owning it. Plenty of them with and without the sun. Found it is best when the sun is low in the sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spadz93 View Post
Your friend could benefit from those Eibach springs you got, he's perched a little high up hahah, but in all seriousness, both cars sound healthy and awesome, as well as look great. What tails do you have on yours? Really digging them, would look sick tinted but that's my personal taste

Thank - you,

He and I both agree about the lowering springs. He bought his used. I knew the original owner, who was concnered about lowering it with the wheels and tire combo that he currently is still riding on. We discussed it again on Sunday. Still working on that subject.

The tail lights are the Technostalgia Afterburner Tail Lights. I thought about tinting them, but so far I have left them as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN R G View Post
Nice.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony's10 View Post
rtcat.... Honestly, that's the best sounding V6 I've heard in a looong time! I had several V6 Fiero's back in the day and thought they sounded good, but your car sounds excellent! Just say'n....

-Tony

Thank - you, I do hear that compliment often, and never get tired of hearing it either. Means allot to hear these from others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony's10 View Post
You can take pix! I like the picture with your Inferno O reflected in your pals car!

-T

Thank - you, I have plenty of those refelction style photos. Just something I look to do when the conditions are just right.

Here is another one of those refelction ones that I took a few years ago.
Attached Images

Old 11-17-2015, 08:56 AM   #19
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Dude I need that spoiler. Looks really good!
Z/28 intake, NW, FAST 102, speed engineering LT's, some exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, GM flex fuel injectors, DSX flex fuel sensor, MGW shifter, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.63 @113.53
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote