Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 08-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #15
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcamaro View Post
Okay here it goes, I have a 2010 aqua blue metallic camaro and I just got it in April . I'm 19 so I really don't know much about it. The car is certified from gm as well. When I got the car it was in great shape with 7,200 miles on it, no signs of hardly any scratches or anything. A few weeks later I start noticing anew chips on the hood, front fascia, on both of the doors, mirrors, gills and back. Then I was coming out of Walmart 2 months ago and noticed that my paint looked like it was running down on my back bumper. And it is, it's the way it was painted and I have no idea what to do about it. My front fascia now has a crAck where the top and middle sides meet and it is starting to chip as well. I was just wondering is it too late to do anything about this although I bought the car used? The car now has 15k miles on it. Any help would be appreciated guys!

If you would like, we can check your VIN for any applicable warranties. Have you checked with your dealership to see if this something that can be covered? Please let us know!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 08-22-2012, 11:10 AM   #16
Xedes

Drives: 2011 Black RS/SS
Post pictures of the paint issues so we can see what your talking about.
Xedes is offline   Reply With Quote