Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2010, 05:39 AM   #1
Apex Paul

Drives: Wagon Queen Family Truckster
Last Few Hours To Save On ADM Cold Air Intakes @ Apex Motorsports

We have no remaining ADM "street" or "Race" intakes in stock to ship immediately. Any additional orders that are received by midnight tonight (4/3/2010) will receive group buy pricing and will be shipped as soon as units become available. We expect these to have an approximate ship date of April 12th.

Apex Motorsports
is now offering a "group buy" on ADM Performance cold air intakes. This promotion includes both the street version and the race version of ADM Performance's intake systems.

The Street Version (MSRP $499.99) Only $439 & that includes shipping!

The Race Version (MSRP $599.99) Only $539 & that includes shipping!

No special codes required, the promotion discount will be automatically given when you checkout.

Click Here to order your street version
Click Here to order your race version

These intakes are already in demand at their full MSRP, so we fully expect these to fly off the shelves pretty quickly.

Benefits of ADM Performance Cold Air Intakes
Here's a small list of reasons why the ADM Performance Cold Air Intake systems have benefits over other manufacturer designs. We've made this available to aid those not sure about which intake system to buy and we hope this helps make the buying decision a little easier. At ADM Performance, we aim to please every style customer, from the basic bolt on to those looking for extreme power.
  • Our cold air intake systems feature Powder Coated finishes on all exposed aluminum parts.
  • Our cold air intake systems use lightweight aluminum parts and pieces, with aircraft quality stainless screws and fasteners.
  • Our proprietary design means that the MAF/IAT sensor is relocated into the airbox itself, out of the engine bay and away from the hot air environment. This permits the ECM to read cooler temps which translates into increased timing and more power without triggering any knock retard. Increased timing means more horsepower.
  • Our proprietary design means the airbox location permits cooler air to be ingested from the factory scoop - not from the hot engine bay area.
  • Our design has more flexability than many others, allowing future upgrades to turbos, superchargers, etc. to utilize the ADM Performance Cold Air Intake systems. This means that no money is wasted as your performance needs change
  • Should you choose to remove our cold air intake system from your vehicle in the future, most of the parts can be utilized for other applications. The ADM filter is a 4” universal type not specific to this intake only. The ADM silicone couplers can be used on other custom applications as well, and the exclusive 6061 100mm MAF housing is also universal in it's design.
  • Our cold air intake systems use a Full 4” 100mm ID system from the filter to the throttlebody.
  • The availibity for a ADM Highflow Race Air Intake System which enhances the factory ducting system to trap and direct cold air directly into the sealed air box, and the less aggressive ADM Street Air Intake System for the everyday bolt-on driver.

Last edited by Apex Paul; 04-03-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:25 AM   #2
cbrniner

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS - Rally Yellow
ordered street version , but I was charged for shipping ??
Old 03-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #3
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrniner View Post
ordered street version , but I was charged for shipping ??
PM sent.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:54 AM   #4
Apex Paul

Drives: Wagon Queen Family Truckster
I checked the site and found something in he code which I believe caused the shipping to be charged. I have tested the cart and everything appears to be fine now. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 03-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
is the dyno graph with the street version or the race version? and do you have a graph for the other?
Old 03-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #6
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin the BlueSS View Post
is the dyno graph with the street version or the race version? and do you have a graph for the other?
The graph listed is for the "Street" version. I don't think I have one for the "Race", but if I find one I will post it.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #7
FRKNlo

Drives: VStar 1100 Classic, 2010 CGM 2SS/RS
Crap! Just purchased the race cai 3 days ago. :(
Old 03-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #8
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRKNlo View Post
Crap! Just purchased the race cai 3 days ago. :(
Ouch! (Comment made with empathy. Intake was not bought from Apex Motorsports.)

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 03-30-2010 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Clarifying comment.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
Apex Motorsports

We have no remaining ADM "street" intakes available. Any additional orders for the "Street" model will receive group buy pricing and will be shipped as units become available.

ADM "Race" intakes are still in stock and ready to ship.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
SwiftCat
Get me my meds!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6 & solid black, baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Ouch!
Just got my race unit and I can't wait to put it on and let the good times roll. That being said, I think you should do more for this guy than just say "ouch." Three days shouldn't disqualify him from getting a good price.
Swifty

The legend continues...
Old 03-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #11
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftCat View Post
Just got my race unit and I can't wait to put it on and let the good times roll. That being said, I think you should do more for this guy than just say "ouch." Three days shouldn't disqualify him from getting a good price.
Swifty
I'm not that big of a jerk. He didn't buy it from Apex Motorsports, I should have clarified that. I would have warned him, just like I did for several people.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 03-30-2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:42 AM   #12
livefr33ordie
Looking for new home

Drives: Summit White 2SS/RS
Does the race kit provide a washer bottle relocation/replacement. I would like to purchase this kit, but I need to keep some form of washer fluid in the vehicle. Live in Florida, lots of bugs.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:46 AM   #13
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by livefr33ordie View Post
Does the race kit provide a washer bottle relocation/replacement. I would like to purchase this kit, but I need to keep some form of washer fluid in the vehicle. Live in Florida, lots of bugs.
there are some replacements that can be found on the forum... see link in my sig... some have used the bag style reservoir that can be mounted anywhere. and Number 9 had a different set up.... but there will be more options as there are very creative people on this site.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:08 PM   #14
cyber-2SS/RS

Drives: 10CGM2SSRSL99/70NOVA
do you need tune for race version

Closed Thread