Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #57
EastWood-SS
Born To Run

Drives: 2013 BRM SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casperadub70 View Post
Hey how about some respect for people that have that year?

2013 Blue Ray Metallic 1SS/RS
Dual Mode Exhaust + Fuse Pull / CAI inc. CAI/ 1LE Strut Tower Brace/ ACS T4 Splitter/ SunRoof/ BA Audio/ Performance Shifter/ White Rally Stripes

Old 08-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #58
myold88

Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
I have a brand new 2013 2SS RS, see I can piss in a no win pissing match.
Correct- Just stupid nonsense. I still love my '10 SS after 4 years. My local
Chevy dealer has a new black '14 Camaro out front. Beautiful car just like mine....
Like someone said, let's move on OK.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #59
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
"Under the pressure and harsh scrutiny from the 5th-generation Camaro owners, GM was forced to make last-minute adjustments to the front fascia of the new model 2014 Camaro. Hailed as a vast improvement among most, the new "Pole Smash Edition" Camaro is now available at dealers worldwide. Featuring an aggressive "V" inversion on the front bumper and grille, GM was able to create a "ram-air" effect using the new design. The increase in horsepower allows owners to improve on the design themselves by creating a deeper "V" through pole contact, hence, 'Pole Smash Edition.'"
Old 08-16-2013, 12:19 PM   #60
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Joking around is all fine and dandy, but the same folks continually bashing on MY14 is the same as bashing on V6 or other models.

It will not fly here and neither will the personal attacks. Posts deleted and if this thread is to remain open you all must keep it respectful.

Thanks,
Old 08-16-2013, 12:24 PM   #61
SemperGumby
I'll probably offend you

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Joking around is all fine and dandy, but the same folks continually bashing on MY14 is the same as bashing on V6 or other models.

It will not fly here and neither will the personal attacks. Posts deleted and if this thread is to remain open you all must keep it respectful.

Thanks,
Old 08-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #62
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
Old 08-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #63
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by strych9 View Post
"Under the pressure and harsh scrutiny from the 5th-generation Camaro owners, GM was forced to make last-minute adjustments to the front fascia of the new model 2014 Camaro. Hailed as a vast improvement among most, the new "Pole Smash Edition" Camaro is now available at dealers worldwide. Featuring an aggressive "V" inversion on the front bumper and grille, GM was able to create a "ram-air" effect using the new design. The increase in horsepower allows owners to improve on the design themselves by creating a deeper "V" through pole contact, hence, 'Pole Smash Edition.'"
Will the pole smash edition fascia fit my 2011? I could use the extra aerodynamics
Old 08-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #64
robotfighter

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LS
I think the car saw its ass in a reflection and committed suicide.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:41 PM   #65
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casperadub70 View Post
Hey how about some respect for people that have that year?

I honestly think the only reason so many people continue to bash the 2014 MY is because they don't like the fact that they no longer have the newest Camaro.

We get that you guys don't like the 2014 Camaro. That's fine. But the fact that a certain few of you have nothing better to do but bash the 2014 constantly, is pretty sad.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:43 PM   #66
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Respectful is fine. But I think a large part of the community is stating there opinions through humor. Frankly I think Chevy needs to hear all sides of this, people who like the refresh and people who don't, hopefully the information will be taken into account in designing the 6th gen. So I think it would be in poor choice to delete comments just because they don't like a part of a design.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:50 PM   #67
Verbolten

Drives: someday a convertible
SemperGumby post has to be one of the funniest mini videos I have ever seen. I was laughing so hard I started to cry..
Old 08-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #68
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012-1822 View Post
Respectful is fine. But I think a large part of the community is stating there opinions through humor. Frankly I think Chevy needs to hear all sides of this, people who like the refresh and people who don't, hopefully the information will be taken into account in designing the 6th gen. So I think it would be in poor choice to delete comments just because they don't like a part of a design.
I see where mlee is coming from.

Stating your opinion is one thing, but people are taking it to a whole different level. Remember how upset V6 owners were getting when V8 owners were constantly bashing them? This is exactly how this is.

Think of it from a new owner of a 2014 Camaro owner's prospective. You just bought a new Camaro, and you're looking for a new forum to join. You see Camaro5 and you think it looks like a great forum. Then you go to the forums, and you see people constantly bashing the 2014's. Why would you want to join a forum full of a bunch of kids? A Camaro is a Camaro.
Old 08-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #69
ssrs2lt

Drives: too many
Guys not so funny ramming poles, as long as poles can't go there.....
Old 08-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #70
Milkdudd

Drives: Saturn XR V6
Wow.......What a bunch of prix.

Closed Thread