Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2012, 11:27 PM   #323
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
That looks damn good to me.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:37 AM   #324
Missionboi
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 8/12/13]

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE RS
That looks mean/clean man! Feel free to call me up whenever u can man to tell me the results or anything!

I hope this install goes smooth as silk and acts good to that engine of yours Send me a video of it when its done through text man would love to see it!
Old 10-07-2012, 06:41 AM   #325
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
You won't be sorry, the IPF is a great kit !
Old 10-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #326
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Oh wow, new build lol Cant wait to see this build now haha
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 10-10-2012, 12:56 AM   #327
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
Looks really clean. Can't wait to see it up an running. Keep us posted!
Will do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaroadub View Post
Awesome
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle_Camaro View Post
Kit looks awesome!
You should see it up close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
That looks damn good to me.
That's what she said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionboi View Post
That looks mean/clean man! Feel free to call me up whenever u can man to tell me the results or anything!

I hope this install goes smooth as silk and acts good to that engine of yours Send me a video of it when its done through text man would love to see it!
Thank you and I definitely will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
You won't be sorry, the IPF is a great kit !
I could tell that when i opened my kit up and started going it. Holy cow! All major components are name brand stuff. The quality reminds me of my brother's Kenne Bell SC kit he installed on his SS earlier. Show car quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Oh wow, new build lol Cant wait to see this build now haha
Yes another new build. Ha ha. I guess I'm one of the few ppl on here that has had two different catback exhausts and now looks like the 1st that I know of to have 2 different SC kits. Lol. I'm very excited to get this installed on my car and see how she performs. My installer is getting all of the prep work (powder coating MAF tube and brackets and colored pipes should be here shortly) done for me. Using the same installer that installed my other kit.

Stay tuned.......
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.

Last edited by SIXJAK; 10-10-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #328
sycraft
COTW 5/06/2013

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport-Ho-Vette
He will have that baby installed and running in about 4-6 hours. Goes in easy... You will be very happy...
Old 10-10-2012, 09:44 AM   #329
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
Just wait till he takes it out on the road This is just the beginning ! Even my exhaust (solo catback) sounds better now !
Old 10-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #330
Sikoriko

Drives: 2011 V6 IOM
I ended up soldering my MAF wire connections, after a while they started to come loose. But keep the MAF inlet tube polished looks good
Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #331
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
IT will be up and running in 5-6 hours approximately with the work of a skilled mechanic you have, John at SPFR Auto it may be even less. We are excited for you SIX and cannot wait to see the custom work you and John come up with. Good luck!

Thanks,

Jesse!
Old 10-10-2012, 02:04 PM   #332
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
Soldering MAF Wires

Siko,

That's always the best solution, the included Wire Connectors are for installers that may not have a Solder Gun.

Thanks,

Jesse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikoriko View Post
I ended up soldering my MAF wire connections, after a while they started to come loose. But keep the MAF inlet tube polished looks good
Old 10-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #333
SIXJAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycraft View Post
He will have that baby installed and running in about 4-6 hours. Goes in easy... You will be very happy...
That's what I understand and from looking at the parts and knowing where they go, I can easily see how this is feasible. Very simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
Just wait till he takes it out on the road This is just the beginning ! Even my exhaust (solo catback) sounds better now !
yeah can't wait to hear what this does to the ARK's.

Quote:
I've thought about this. Hmmmmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPF-Tuning View Post
IT will be up and running in 5-6 hours approximately with the work of a skilled mechanic you have, John at SPFR Auto it may be even less. We are excited for you SIX and cannot wait to see the custom work you and John come up with.
Good luck!

Thanks,

Jesse!
Thanks Jesse. We're looking forward to getting the customized components completed and then get this kit installed and start having some boosted fun. Where I used to be wrong on the IPF kit was not understanding just how customizable it is. Having someone like Jon however who has tons of experience in custom fabrication and FI builds is very helpful because I wouldn't have thought to even explore what we're doing.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:18 PM   #334
sycraft
COTW 5/06/2013

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport-Ho-Vette
Quote:
The only way to do it, get some marine grade heat shrink with sealant to make it permanent
Old 10-12-2012, 10:01 AM   #335
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Will do.

Yes another new build. Ha ha. I guess I'm one of the few ppl on here that has had two different catback exhausts and now looks like the 1st that I know of to have 2 different SC kits. Lol. I'm very excited to get this installed on my car and see how she performs. My installer is getting all of the prep work (powder coating MAF tube and brackets and colored pipes should be here shortly) done for me. Using the same installer that installed my other kit.

Stay tuned.......
thats a boss statement
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 10-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #336
SIXJAK

Closed Thread

Tags
lol