Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

View Poll Results: Which forced induction method is producing over 800 rwhp?
Kenne Bell 36 17.91%
Turbo 45 22.39%
Magnuson 2300 47 23.38%
Procharger 27 13.43%
Whipple 46 22.89%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #43
ipimpthisc
Banned

Drives: @twinturbo, cammed, intrcooled@
Send a message via AIM to ipimpthisc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham@Nitrousoutlet View Post
Are you?

Here is a Shake down pass on small jets on only 1 kit. It has 2 stages.

So define "top end"

To the OP,

Great looking graph. Your setup is like all good ones, in the details. Even with your "oxygenated fuel" your numbers look great. Very clean curve and the power all over which is what really "makes" the setup for a lot of car's and driver's. Keep us up to date on the progress of this. Even those of us on the dark side like a little blower action.
ahhh alas i forgot nitro..lol my bad....u got me there..lol
Old 07-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #44
ipimpthisc
Banned

Drives: @twinturbo, cammed, intrcooled@
Send a message via AIM to ipimpthisc
HEy Graham..saw the video...sweet man
Old 07-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #45
old motorhead

Drives: Maggie blown LS3 vette
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipimpthisc View Post
ARE u dreaming the turbo are by far the most powerful add on u can make period...!!!! All real topend race cars runs turbo by the most part...lambos, race rotarys, and the like ...look at anything boostin 15 psi and up and its a turbo...granted the low end torque and butt dyno do well with a supercharger...but only centri and turbos can do high psi , on reg gas and keep relaibilty and heat soak to a minimum. and I sure i am not alone..now i am not knockin sc's at all..everything has its place, and whatever wprks for u works....but no way a turbo set up...and i prefer twins, isnt capable of 800 hp.
Not sure what you're even talking about. I mentioned the torque curve specifically. I said a turbo or centifucal blown engine wouldn't have a torque curve like that. There was no mention by me about what was "most powerful". Did you even look at post #1? Have you ever seen a centri or turbo with a torque curve like that? I'm not dreaming.....are you even awake?
Old 07-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #46
Hendrix-Engineering
Account Suspended

Drives: First 9 inch-12 bolt IRS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham@Nitrousoutlet View Post
Are you?

Here is a Shake down pass on small jets on only 1 kit. It has 2 stages.

So define "top end"

To the OP,

Great looking graph. Your setup is like all good ones, in the details. Even with your "oxygenated fuel" your numbers look great. Very clean curve and the power all over which is what really "makes" the setup for a lot of car's and driver's. Keep us up to date on the progress of this. Even those of us on the dark side like a little blower action.
Thank you,we will be adding a 300 shot as well so i had you down to give a call on a few items...
Old 07-21-2011, 01:32 AM   #47
Sam88gta1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS / 2006 CC Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipimpthisc View Post
ARE u dreaming the turbo are by far the most powerful add on u can make period...!!!! All real topend race cars runs turbo by the most part...lambos, race rotarys, and the like ...look at anything boostin 15 psi and up and its a turbo...granted the low end torque and butt dyno do well with a supercharger...but only centri and turbos can do high psi , on reg gas and keep relaibilty and heat soak to a minimum. and I sure i am not alone..now i am not knockin sc's at all..everything has its place, and whatever wprks for u works....but no way a turbo set up...and i prefer twins, isnt capable of 800 hp.
My head hurts after reading that shit.
Old 07-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #48
Graham@N

Drives: Pontiac Firebird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
Thank you,we will be adding a 300 shot as well so i had you down to give a call on a few items...
I might have a little something for you. Dual power adder's are the way to do it these days.

Closed Thread