Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 08-23-2010, 11:22 PM   #1
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
F/S: Jordan Motorsports 2K7 Replica Mesh Racing Jacket & Jordan Motorsports Gloves

I just sold my 05' Yamaha R6. I planned on owning another bike (most likely a Suzuki) sometime in the near future so I was going to keep the jacket since there are pretty hard to come by. Worn once and kept in brand new condition. No missing buttons, no stains or anything crazy like that. This is Authentic, not fake as I don't sell nor do I wear fake Jordan anything. What you see in the pictures is the exact quality, which is excellent. No lowballers, because I do not have to sell. You won't find this color or size anywhere on the net, so good luck if you can if you know what i'm talking about. This is in fact the Joe Rocket Team Jordan 2K7 Replica Mesh racing jacket with jacket liner and the Joe Rocket Team Jordan 2K7 gloves to match. The Jacket is a 2XL as well as the gloves. I'm 6'2 and 210lbs and the jacket fits me perfectly. This is for the true Jordan fanatic!

Last edited by FINALLYSATISFIED; 04-27-2011 at 10:13 PM.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:24 PM   #2
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
cool jacket, good luck