Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #2451
gramps_green_rs
ex-RCAF

Drives: 11 SGM1LTRS SV1000S
Old 05-30-2013, 08:00 PM   #2452
Synergy_9
Synergy_9

Drives: SS Synergy Green Camaro
That looks awesome
Synergy_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #2453
SIN R G

Drives: 2008 VW R32, 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by talon6900 View Post
What do my fellow Green fans think of this??

With these for support...

Oh DAMN, I totally love that Synergy Green SLP Supercharger.
SIN R G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:28 PM   #2454
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
Sooooooooooooo jealous!
Old 06-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #2455
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Drives: 2011 1LT Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadew2lt View Post
Sooooooooooooo jealous!

2nd that.........

Hey Wade , Are you going to Carlisle PA for GM Nationals in June? LMK
BIO-HAZARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:56 PM   #2456
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Wade, is your avatar the car I sent you? And Jeff, my wife was just telling me that you still have Biohazard. That's cool! I mean that in the way that I'm glad you're still here with the rest of us crazies. When I saw the engine cover for sale, I just assumed it was because you no longer had a car to put it on. That'll teach me to make assumptions!

Hey, what do you guys think of this:

Name:  Houndstooth.jpg
Views: 1204
Size:  143.8 KB

The wife has been busy with her own experiments...

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #2457
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Wade, is your avatar the car I sent you? And Jeff, my wife was just telling me that you still have Biohazard. That's cool! I mean that in the way that I'm glad you're still here with the rest of us crazies. When I saw the engine cover for sale, I just assumed it was because you no longer had a car to put it on. That'll teach me to make assumptions!

Hey, what do you guys think of this:

Attachment 517571

The wife has been busy with her own experiments...

Hey Gary , Bio-Hazard is still here and kick'in. It's not going any where ..LOL Thanks the kind words and I take it Maggie is your wife ? please correct me if I wrong . She has been great to talk with and she has a lot of kind words also. As for the Engine cover the I sold wasn't getting much play time even so that the wife liked it better But I'm still rockin the Zombies ,

It gets a lot of attention at shows , And I have another new Engine cover along with upper shroud and trunk drain lids that I'm going to get Hydro dipped with another new Zombie Pattern , That way I can switch them out for shows we have already been to before...

As for the Bio-Hazard ,I have been busy with new mods this year. I added on the T-5 Front Splitter & T-5 Rocker Panels from ACS Composite Painted in Satin Black , Looks Sweet . Also finally got new Rotors Drilled & Slotted Highlighted in black . Added new Black chrome gills , And put LED lighting in the engine bay along with a set of strobe lights & Scanner bar in the Grill for the wife ,She wanted lights , now I'm hooked ...Going to do the interior & trunk and Under glow down the road . Lets see got the cup bezel & painted it Synergy green along with the center caps and trunk Panels and fire exgt. and also found a 2011 Synergy Green remote car .Oh almost forgot I finally got a Show Board made too ..

So as you can see Bio-Hazard is staying here with the crazies......
High Wing Spoiler is next on the list ....
And so far this year six shows and three awards ,Just got home today from a 2 hour trip to a show .so were still in the running ..Headed to Carlisle Pa for GM Nationals June 21-22-23 ...Never been so it looks really fun ...

This is my story & I'm sticking to it ....
NOW ,1st I really like the design and the idea of the color . But What is it the wife is making ???? Dying to know ????

Hey take Care and stay in touch . J
Old 06-03-2013, 03:38 AM   #2458
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy

I need to see all that! I plan to increase the glow pretty soon too.

Dying is right on the mark. We had to drive a long way to find that fabric. (Fabric stores are going the way of bookstores, hobby shops, and record stores.) We're planning on modding our seat covers. More by necessity than anything else. The green never really matched the car, and then to make matters worse, in less than a year they've faded badly. And we don't even get any sun out here! We were inspired by the guy out your way that did his door inserts in green houndstooth. (Before apparently going off the reservation and trading it in on a "Gotta-have-it-green 'stang.) She experimented with dye trying to get the right shade. I think it's pretty close. As close as we could probably hope for.

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 03:47 AM   #2459
wadew2lt
U.S. Army Veteran

Drives: 2LT/RS SGM M6 Polished 20's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figjam-5 View Post
2nd that.........

Hey Wade , Are you going to Carlisle PA for GM Nationals in June? LMK

Hi Jeff, Yep! I'm planning to be there on the Sat. How about You?

[QUOTE=With envy;6617844]Wade, is your avatar the car I sent you? And Jeff, my wife was just telling me that you still have Biohazard. That's cool! I mean that in the way that I'm glad you're still here with the rest of us crazies. When I saw the engine cover for sale, I just assumed it was because you no longer had a car to put it on. That'll teach me to make assumptions!

[QUOTE]

Hi Gary! My Avatar? No, that's my computer mouse! I got bored a couple months ago and painted it up. I use it all the time. Clearcoat is holding up. At least for now. LOL

Here's the write-up on it.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ighlight=mouse
Old 06-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #2460
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post

I need to see all that! I plan to increase the glow pretty soon too.

Dying is right on the mark. We had to drive a long way to find that fabric. (Fabric stores are going the way of bookstores, hobby shops, and record stores.) We're planning on modding our seat covers. More by necessity than anything else. The green never really matched the car, and then to make matters worse, in less than a year they've faded badly. And we don't even get any sun out here! We were inspired by the guy out your way that did his door inserts in green houndstooth. (Before apparently going off the reservation and trading it in on a "Gotta-have-it-green 'stang.) She experimented with dye trying to get the right shade. I think it's pretty close. As close as we could probably hope for.
Well thanks that looks cool , the person your referring to was Scott , with the houndstooth , I met him & Wade last year at Bloomsburg Nationals Great guys . Tell her to keep going it will look amazing . We put the Cover King covers in the car Green & Black look great but the bottom passenger seat had orange dots in it looks from sun fading , they wouldn't exchange it . So just keeping them till something better comes along..
Old 06-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #2461
BIO-HAZARD
INFECTED

[QUOTE=wadew2lt;6621757]Hi Jeff, Yep! I'm planning to be there on the Sat. How about You?

Wade ,we'll be there Friday, Sat & Sun ,, Have to get together ..See you soon , Jeff
Old 06-03-2013, 01:32 PM   #2462
chetkan
Haters gonna hate!!!

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolFan66 View Post
What rims/sizes are those???? They look awesome!!!!
chetkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #2463
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:

Hi Gary! My Avatar? No, that's my computer mouse! I got bored a couple months ago and painted it up. I use it all the time. Clearcoat is holding up. At least for now. LOL

Here's the write-up on it.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ighlight=mouse
Thanks Jeff...Now I have to buy the mouse and paint it! You know I don't want any other colour
This is a seat cover place that was referred to me, but since I can sew, why not do something custom? But if any one is interested, http://www.wetokole.com/.
I don't know why my c&p won't work, but I know ya all are smarter than the average bear and can figure it out

Yes, I'm Maggie and glad BioHazard is sticking around
Old 06-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #2464
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
Toolfan66 your CAMARO looks amazing with the new zl1 rep rims. Your car has actually given me the push to possibly ditch the black rims and go more traditional.