Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 09-10-2014, 05:53 PM   #1
neilbachman

Drives: Working on it
San Bernardino County Dealers

I write this post less than pleased to say it politely. My car has 995 miles and today I take it out for a drive and the whole climate control decides to go out, hope its not a sign of things to come. Good thing it was only 95 degrees outside. So being less than enthused knowing my brand new car is going in to a dealership I was wondering if anybody in San Bernardino County, CA has a recommendation on a dealer. I bought the car in San Diego so i'd like to avoid driving down there. Mountain View in Upland, Mark Christopher in Ontario, Rotolo in Fontana, MK Smith in Chino. If anyone has had warranty work done at any of the dealerships and would recommend them, i'd appreciate it.
neilbachman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 09:49 PM   #2
caper

Drives: 2010 IOM 2ss/RS
i used crest in san bern when my car was under warranty. they also treated me decent, no complaints, they did some minor and major work for me as well.
Turbonetics running 8lbs boost at 700rwhp tuned by Hi Rev, installed by K&M w/cat-muffler delete, ACS splitter, Fesler GFX, MPD1 spoiler, Custom painted Rally stripes, Cordon CR1 wheels 275/315s, Hotchkiss comp sways and end links, Barton shifter
caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:14 PM   #3
5150 Maro

Drives: 2018 ZL1
I saw some recent posts from a Stingray owner who had several problems with an oil leak and was not very happy with the warranty service at Mountain View Chevrolet. He finally ended up at Moss Brothers in Moreno Valley who found and fixed the issue.
5150 Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 11:51 PM   #4
Aero_Sport_Concepts
aerosportconcepts@gmail

Drives: '15 1SS-RS/1LE (RRM)
Might be a little drive for you but worth it in my opinion. Paradise Chevrolet in Temecula is the best around. I've purchased 8 cars from them to date. One of the biggest reasons is their service department.