Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-17-2010, 12:09 PM   #3837
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
I love mine and so happy I picked this color.. I still get lots of looks and comments from people..
It's usually "I LOVE YOUR CAR! BEAUTIFUL COLOR!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenMarrocco View Post
Don't Have any pictures, but I just purchased the LT2 RS! im only 20 (been saving for years!) so i couldn't afford the SS (nor the insurances *yicks*)

Just wanted to say gorgeous cars! can't wait to snap some photo's of mine!
Congrats welcome to the ABM family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroChelline View Post
I'M getting my bow ties painted ABM tomorrow..can't freaking wait!! I couldn't find anything else to match the car so it's off to the dealer for my baby...

I'll Post pics asap!

can't wait to see them!!
Old 03-17-2010, 02:03 PM   #3838
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Thanks 3CamarosOnHand, I appreciate the input as well.

The other thing I can't decide on. Factory GFX, Razzi V8 kit? Revolution chin spoiler with factory sides and rear... ugh! I think the factory GFX looks best with the Dove Tail spoiler.
the only part of the factory gfx i don't like is the rear piece. and it's because of those chrome squares for the exhaust tips. it just looks odd to me. it looks okay on other colors, but to me, not on ABM.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #3839
VChula
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 1996 Z28 SS & 2014 ZL1
ABM Model on ABM.....
Attached Images

1996 Camaro Z28 SS #1688
2014 Camaro ZL1 Coupe #1956
VChula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #3840
djm96z28

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS LS3
I finally saw my first ABM Camaro yesterday. It was on a used car lot and had black rally stripes. In the sunlight at the angle I saw as I passed, it was a beautiful color. I didn't see any green hues coming through, just looked pure blue. It was one of the nicest Camaros I've seen. Chevy screwed up canceling that color.
djm96z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:25 PM   #3841
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
good job on the model car...
Old 03-17-2010, 07:22 PM   #3842
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
the only part of the factory gfx i don't like is the rear piece. and it's because of those chrome squares for the exhaust tips. it just looks odd to me. it looks okay on other colors, but to me, not on ABM.
It use to drive me nuts, but it is really growing on me lately, the factory GFX IMHO just fit so much better than most. I do like the Razzi kits, and the Revolution chin as well but the Razzi kit is almost if not too much. I like that the chrome squares match the chrome rear tail light bezels. Also I can get square exhaust tips from MBRP for my exhaust which would help a lot... I was just at a Chevrolet dealer asking about getting a PDIM update he looked at me crossed eyed, had no clue what I was talking about so I left. But they had a few SS models with painted GFX and I was imagining it ABM (they did have an ABM there with painted GFX the last time I was there and OMG!! Nice!!) I just don't like that they cost so much compared to aftermarket stuff... But too everyone and their brother has them, that's why I did not go for the factory silver stripes... I don't know I am all over the board on what I want to do, if I had got a white car it would be simple I know exactly what I would do. But ABM is so dynamic I can't just do any ol thing it needs to be just right
Old 03-17-2010, 07:25 PM   #3843
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by VChula View Post
ABM Model on ABM.....
NICE!! I used to be a fine scales modeler, but I don't have much time for it any more, I have moved to full scales models
Old 03-17-2010, 07:42 PM   #3844
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Summoner any of those combinations would like nice as far as gfx's the factory trim bezels are stainless you could get them painted as well blue or black Iam with triple b i dont care for those either. most likely late this summer or fall ill order my factory gfx that will be the way iam going to hide them exhaust and custom paint eating budget for the moment. hopefully have pics soon.
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #3845
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Summoner any of those combinations would like nice as far as gfx's the factory trim bezels are stainless you could get them painted as well blue or black Iam with triple b i dont care for those either. most likely late this summer or fall ill order my factory gfx that will be the way iam going to hide them exhaust and custom paint eating budget for the moment. hopefully have pics soon.
Polished stainless? they look like chrome almost.

Awesome can't wait to see some pics.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:57 PM   #3846
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
don't worry summoner..i change my mind on stuff i want to do to my car everyday..i'm sure my wife is sick and tired of it by now...lol
Old 03-17-2010, 10:11 PM   #3847
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VChula View Post
ABM Model on ABM.....
Nice work. Someday I'm gonna get around to scaled modeling again.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #3848
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Got my car back with the bow ties painted ABM!!! I LOVE IT!!!! So.. whatcha think guys?
Attached Images

TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:46 PM   #3849
AquaBlueNic
Nicole (& Dave!)

Drives: 2010 AquaBlueMetallic 6Speed Manual
Beautiful Chelline! Can't wait to see it!
My hubby came home today with my ABM,
and he had the bowties and gills done in black as a surprise for me!
Pics soon!
Old 03-18-2010, 08:05 PM   #3850
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaBlueNic View Post
Beautiful Chelline! Can't wait to see it!
My hubby came home today with my ABM,
and he had the bowties and gills done in black as a surprise for me!
Pics soon!
What a cool surprise!!!! I'm actually on the fence about the gills..I'm getting a new grill but I can't decide about the gills..How do you like it?

Can't wait for the pics...
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!