Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #71
Heli
Heli

Drives: 2013 2LT, RS, silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Some of the specific words you are using in your posts are a massive red flag as to where these posts are originating from...

A couple of phrases used now are very, you know, SC2150 ish.

And 8 posts - all about RX and catch cans and how they are great - no posts about anything else at all.

Not even a post with your car, or an introduction - just straight to the RX thread that you must have searched out specifically.

Seems legit
It is my only mod so far. Massive red flag? Lol... Look me up on Ported throttle body in a couple of months. Peace
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:37 AM   #72
n116ebo
n116

Drives: 2010 2SS YELLOW TRANSFORMER AUTO
con man or no con man. been running my Rx can from Tracy now for about two years. (no check valve) The RX is doing it's job. L99, ported throttle,CAI, and Jre tune.
n116ebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:51 PM   #73
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by n116ebo View Post
con man or no con man. been running my Rx can from Tracy now for about two years. (no check valve) The RX is doing it's job. L99, ported throttle,CAI, and Jre tune.
Heck ya man it works great!!! Great at allowing oil in your manifold. This is my manifold after I removed the RX crap can
Old 10-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #74
StreetSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli View Post
What I wrote here in the forum is something I thought I should share to everyone else who are in the same boat as I was. I waited a long time too. August1 to September 5. Both Tracy and Curt ( dont know is that' s the right spelling) told me they were doing improvements on productions and are catching up. That's all I know. I can't make assumptions regarding someones livelihood based on things I have no full knowledge about. I am just happy I got what I wanted, and writing about MY exprience here on the forum, because, it is what the forum is for. Now, if my RXcan doesn't work as I expected, I'll make sure people will read about it too. And most likely get myself an Elite since that was my seond choice. When I get more mods, then I'll post it wherever it is appropriate as well.
Respectfully, I was not asking you or anyone else to make assumptions. I was simply seeking corroboration from another member with first hand experience of the production process. From posts on this forum it seems that some cans produce the desired outcome and some do not. Mine did not work for me on my vehicle with its particular setup. Also from other posts, there seems to be quality control issues with many of their products and services. This leads me to question how the company can perform QC on a product that cannot be opened especially if it is manufactured by another company.
StreetSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #75
Heli
Heli

Drives: 2013 2LT, RS, silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSS View Post
Respectfully, I was not asking you or anyone else to make assumptions. I was simply seeking corroboration from another member with first hand experience of the production process. From posts on this forum it seems that some cans produce the desired outcome and some do not. Mine did not work for me on my vehicle with its particular setup. Also from other posts, there seems to be quality control issues with many of their products and services. This leads me to question how the company can perform QC on a product that cannot be opened especially if it is manufactured by another company.
I got you. As I said I'll know it when the time comes if my RX can works. Until then, I can only believe what I chose was the best one. Believe me I am just as excited now to know if it works or not. And I will post it here as we'll and take pics of it. Only got 84 miles in since the install, so I have ways to go...at least till my first free oil change with my dealer.
Heli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 05:32 PM   #76
Smirnoff

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Elite CC FTMFW!!!
Right On brother, hot pants, troglodytes!

Smirnoff is offline   Reply With Quote