Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 05-25-2013, 04:50 AM   #197
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
LOL... practice ? oh you need to practice I got it hahaha nitenite for you
Q'smuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:09 AM   #198
MagnumForceGB

Drives: Fastest 2010 Camaro V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessLoveMustangs View Post
Aww this is so cute... I bet your wife win every time .
Yeah she does now after we modded her car. Her reaction times are good most of the time.

I'm working on the videos right now, recorded 9 out of 12 races (GoPro died at the last 2 rounds), I only won 3 out of 12 though. At the beginning my ET's were better but my reaction time was worse, was working on my 60' times. Only managed to get a 2.245.

My parents came out from North Carolina to visit and watch us race. Sad thing was they were pulling for their daughter-in-law more than their own son. They are ford fans. My stepdad said next time he is going to race his Kia Soul out there just to have fun.

While I'm doing the videos, this is the time slip from Round 6. I thought I had won, but you see how close it is. I did this math: ((97.93 + 96.35) / 2) = 97.14 avg mph * 5280 = 512,899.2 feet per hour / 3600 = 142.472 feet per second * 0.0028 = 0.3989216 feet * 12 = 4.7870592 inches. So she beat me by 4.79 inches at the line.
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #199
jlawrence613

Drives: 2011 V6 Premium Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08-G35s/6MT View Post
I saw them race tonight, DA was crap though.

My friend's bolt on V6 Mustang did 13.2 @ 113 mph, he couldn't get any grip for crap.

I rode with my friend in his 1990 Honda Civic Sedan with H22 swap, we did a few runs. Lost to supercharged tundra that did 13.4 @ 103 mph and beat a G8 GT that did 14.4 @ 99 mph(that's what they run at our track), the best time in the Civic was 14.0 @ 100 mph. (With nitrous he ran 12.2 @ 110 mph, his best pass on motor is 13.7 @ 103 mph; on separate day).

Funniest thing I have ever seen in my life was the look of the g8 gt guy ahahahahahh, stuck up v8 owner would not even acknowledge us or look at us when I tried to talk to him.

There was a 2008 G35 sedan auto with tune, cai, and catback ran 14.0 @ 100 mph.... Seemed slow. I ran 13.6 @ 103 in better DA and 13.8 @ 101 in basically the same DA. Could be the fact that he wasn't a Sport model with VLSD, wider summer rear tires, stiffer suspension? Eh idk.

There was also bolt on is350 that puts a car length on my g35 that ran 14.3 @ 98 mph! Makes no sense to me at all.

Modified tuned version of my car and a car that I lost to both run half a second slower then I did in similar DA.
I've finally solved the mystery of how you manage to confuse and bewilder everyone you talk to on here... Considering NO BOLT-ON V6 has a snowballs chance in hell of trapping 113mph, it finally clicked with me...

You dont consider Nitrous as forced induction... YOU consider it a bolt on. Either that, or you were mis-led into thinking your buddy was bolted on only.

Again, I'm here to call BS when I hear it. I'm the link for the Camaro guys into the mustang world.

Your friend posts on my mustang board as "badsixxer". He is indeed spraying. The fastest BOLT-ON V6 mustang in the country runs 12.6 @ 108 with nearly every mod available.

I'm not going to flat out call you a liar. But you have GOT to get your crap together and do some more research before you blindly post. You have a reputation on here for spreading bad information. It's a good thing that you are always watching the drag strips and keeping us in the know. But make sure you know what you are talking about before you post.

For the record, your friend finished with a 13.0 @ 114 for the night, and yes, he had major traction issues. He ran on the stock BFG crap tires.
Mods: MPT 93 Tune, FRPP 3.73 Gears, Airaid CAI, Boss 302 STB, J&M LCA, Whiteline Relocation Brackets, Eibach Sportlines, 18x9/10 2010 GT500 rims 255/45, 285/40/18 Nitto555, BBK Longtube Headers O/R X-pipe Up next: BBK 73mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, DSS Aluminum Driveshaft, Mustang GT 2.75" Overaxle pipe.
2011 Ford Mustang V6: 13.258 @ 107.45 MPH Uncorrected
jlawrence613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:06 AM   #200
shiznight

Drives: 2010 camaro ss l99
I watched you two running last night. I'm the white on white ss.
shiznight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:33 AM   #201
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawrence613 View Post
I've finally solved the mystery of how you manage to confuse and bewilder everyone you talk to on here... Considering NO BOLT-ON V6 has a snowballs chance in hell of trapping 113mph, it finally clicked with me...

You dont consider Nitrous as forced induction... YOU consider it a bolt on. Either that, or you were mis-led into thinking your buddy was bolted on only.

Again, I'm here to call BS when I hear it. I'm the link for the Camaro guys into the mustang world.

Your friend posts on my mustang board as "badsixxer". He is indeed spraying. The fastest BOLT-ON V6 mustang in the country runs 12.6 @ 108 with nearly every mod available.

I'm not going to flat out call you a liar. But you have GOT to get your crap together and do some more research before you blindly post. You have a reputation on here for spreading bad information. It's a good thing that you are always watching the drag strips and keeping us in the know. But make sure you know what you are talking about before you post.

For the record, your friend finished with a 13.0 @ 114 for the night, and yes, he had major traction issues. He ran on the stock BFG crap tires.
Don't have to be a V6 Mustang fan to know trapping 113 would never happen.

Not to mention OPs wife's V6 Mustang with bolt ons is running 14.7 while this other V6 Mustang bolt on runs a low 13??

I think not.

So is he spraying with all these cars he talks about including the Hondas and what not? Could be.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #202
MagnumForceGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiznight View Post
I watched you two running last night. I'm the white on white ss.
We saw you run too, pretty good times. Glad I wasn't the only 5th gen Camaro out there, I feel outnumbered by all the Mustangs.

Here is the video of our runs. Added the DA to the rounds.

Also here are our timeslips. Need to get better launches.
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2013, 11:45 AM   #203
MagnumForceGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Don't have to be a V6 Mustang fan to know trapping 113 would never happen.

Not to mention OPs wife's V6 Mustang with bolt ons is running 14.7 while this other V6 Mustang bolt on runs a low 13??

I think not.

So is he spraying with all these cars he talks about including the Hondas and what not? Could be.
I've seen the other Mustang V6 run high 13's before, but he has 3.73 gears and a few other mods. It was also during our fun summers when the DA is well over 4000. My wife's Mustang would be faster if she can cut a good 60' time. 2.4 and 2.5's are not good. She has tried easing into the throttle to just pushing it to the firewall at the green. I'm going to try it next time and see if I can figure out a way.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:46 PM   #204
PrincessLoveMustangs
Mustang Sally

Drives: 04 GT Mustang and 93 Nissan 240SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnumForceGB View Post
Yeah she does now after we modded her car. Her reaction times are good most of the time.

I'm working on the videos right now, recorded 9 out of 12 races (GoPro died at the last 2 rounds), I only won 3 out of 12 though. At the beginning my ET's were better but my reaction time was worse, was working on my 60' times. Only managed to get a 2.245.

My parents came out from North Carolina to visit and watch us race. Sad thing was they were pulling for their daughter-in-law more than their own son. They are ford fans. My stepdad said next time he is going to race his Kia Soul out there just to have fun.

While I'm doing the videos, this is the time slip from Round 6. I thought I had won, but you see how close it is. I did this math: ((97.93 + 96.35) / 2) = 97.14 avg mph * 5280 = 512,899.2 feet per hour / 3600 = 142.472 feet per second * 0.0028 = 0.3989216 feet * 12 = 4.7870592 inches. So she beat me by 4.79 inches at the line.
That's so cool. I'm only 1 hour and a half away from NC. Both of you have nice cars. I think it's cute you both are married you being a Camaro fan and your wife being a Mustang fan, how did you two meet?

Quote:
We saw you run too, pretty good times. Glad I wasn't the only 5th gen Camaro out there, I feel outnumbered by all the Mustangs.

Here is the video of our runs. Added the DA to the rounds.

Also here are our timeslips. Need to get better launches.

OMGGG I loved the race... more more more

Your wife gave you a good spanken in the beginning and you gave her a spanken in the end,good race.

Last edited by PrincessLoveMustangs; 05-25-2013 at 02:03 PM.
PrincessLoveMustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 01:58 PM   #205
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Quote:
That's so cool. I'm only 1 hour and a half away from NC. Both of you have nice cars. I think it's cute you bother are married you being a Camaro fan and your wife being a Mustang fan, how did you two meet?

Your wife gave you a good spanken in the beginning and you gave her a spanken in the end,good race.
lmao Oh gosh , the world is pink again. LOL j/p
Old 05-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #206
PrincessLoveMustangs
Mustang Sally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
lmao Oh gosh , the world is pink again. LOL j/p

Did you miss me? lol

I have to give you a spanken on the race track too hahaaa

Old 05-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #207
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Quote:
Did you miss me? lol

I have to give you a spanken on the race track too hahaaa
missed? hahaha yea, miss you doing this when I roll by

Spanken ? I wouldn't call this a spanken.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:24 PM   #208
PrincessLoveMustangs
Mustang Sally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
missed? hahaha yea, miss you doing this when I roll by

Spanken ? I wouldn't call this a spanken.
I think your trying to put a Camaro spell on me lol j/p

Old 05-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #209
MagnumForceGB

Quote:
That's so cool. I'm only 1 hour and a half away from NC. Both of you have nice cars. I think it's cute you both are married you being a Camaro fan and your wife being a Mustang fan, how did you two meet?

We both are Air Force veterans, we met when we worked together, I was a NCO and she was an Airman. I actually got to give her orders at one time while we were dating.

Her reaction time is good most of the time, some times I catch her while she is sleeping. We just need to keep practicing launching though.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:32 PM   #210
PrincessLoveMustangs
Mustang Sally

Quote:
We both are Air Force veterans, we met when we worked together, I was a NCO and she was an Airman. I actually got to give her orders at one time while we were dating.

Her reaction time is good most of the time, some times I catch her while she is sleeping. We just need to keep practicing launching though.
Two air force veterans that's so cool.

Keep the race videos coming, I enjoyed the last one. Maybe I could meet a Camaro hubby on here lol. .