Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 01:58 PM   #43
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
lmao
Even that doesnt look complete because it doesnt extend the whole top of the panel, it just fades in and fades out, their eary models looked better. Shouldnt it stop right at the begining of the door panel?
Old 02-28-2009, 01:59 PM   #44
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
did they add a light under the rear view mirror at least to carry the effect through the center of the car?
Old 02-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #45
ezlock83

Drives: 2LT SIM/RS
i don't think its going to look bad it just not going to look like we thought it was but once you get use to it you will like the ambient in just the door just as well. now if we can only see it on a real car.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #46
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Drives: 08 Vette
Send a message via AIM to Sizzox
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
did they add a light under the rear view mirror at least to carry the effect through the center of the car?
No they didn't. John still said that, that car still doesn't have the full production lighting. The lighting only made it up a quarter of the way of the door. Still looked really cool but he confirmed it will be alot brighter and travel all the way up the door.

Maybe if all the lights were not aiming at the car we could have seen the lighting better.
I would kill for a gale banks diesel powered camaro. I would have so much torque and power that whenever I go to parades I would be physically able to throw torque out the window like candy for the kids.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #47
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarcum View Post
He said where it came from; Chevylaunch.com. Here, here's the proof:
irpq11 FAIL

ok so I failed to read that. I admit, I skimmed through the thread.

Please, forgive me.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #48
ArcAngel

I would think if they made it a touch brighter on the doors and had little microscopic matching blue led shining from the rear view mirror down or from the head board it would complete the look and we wouldnt miss the dash
Old 02-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #49
TJ91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzox View Post
No they didn't. John still said that, that car still doesn't have the full production lighting. The lighting only made it up a quarter of the way of the door. Still looked really cool but he confirmed it will be alot brighter and travel all the way up the door.

Maybe if all the lights were not aiming at the car we could have seen the lighting better.
Thats comforting but i thought it was supposed to be done by now. I guess well just have to wait until production. I will see if there is ABL on the product training camaro on tuesday, i will take pics with the flash off if it is there, and with the IPhone, it tends to get the truest colour and representation of real life
Old 02-28-2009, 02:10 PM   #50
TJ91

Expect something like this, but a little brighter in the dark! Name:  100_2640.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  103.8 KBThese are a old pics, dont take it as an offical photo!
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #51
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Expect something like this, but a little brighter in the dark! Attachment 16211These are a old pics, dont take it as an offical photo!
That is pretty much it but that is brighter then what we could see cause the whole place was lit up really bright.
I would kill for a gale banks diesel powered camaro. I would have so much torque and power that whenever I go to parades I would be physically able to throw torque out the window like candy for the kids.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #52
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Expect something like this, but a little brighter in the dark! Attachment 16211These are a old pics, dont take it as an offical photo!
Where did you get that pic? I've never seen that "old" pic :(
Old 02-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #53
TJ91

Yeah i figured, still must of looked cool in person huh? Im still excited to see it in person, i wish it would have been across the dash, but there will be aftermarket to fix that! Well get what we want
Old 02-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #54
ArcAngel

It's just lame that you have to go aftermarket
Old 02-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #55
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Quote:
Yeah i figured, still must of looked cool in person huh? Im still excited to see it in person, i wish it would have been across the dash, but there will be aftermarket to fix that! Well get what we want
Yeah it was cool. But no one could tell it was on until John had said something about. I was looking at it before he said anything and could really tell until I put my hand over it but my dad said when he closed the door he could see it pretty good. I'm killing myself now cause I didn't get a pic . I failed this forum haha.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:20 PM   #56
ArcAngel

yes you did :P

Closed Thread