Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 05-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #3963
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 562TROJAN View Post
Have fun on the trip bro.
thanks brotha! ill be back sunday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluffen View Post
Damn you David I was hoping to take something to bed with me (couch) tonight!
you can... the internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno LS3 View Post
Hey bro, I'm there to help my bro's out when they need it. thats just the kind of guy i am. Guess all the Mayhem crew is sponsored by JDuB customs!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:04 AM   #3964
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
waiting for this pic Hugo....
wow the threads havent been this active in... never
Old 05-22-2012, 01:06 AM   #3965
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascoes1 View Post
i know, i can't keep up...lol. worked all day today and it was pretty busy. work tomorrow too. speaking of, i should head to sleep. i have to be up at 4am :(
Old 05-22-2012, 01:12 AM   #3966
ELA205
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS BLK/BLK
Quote:
Hey bro, I'm there to help my bro's out when they need it. thats just the kind of guy i am. Guess all the Mayhem crew is sponsored by JDuB customs!
I like that JDuB customs.......I see decals in the future lol
Old 05-22-2012, 01:13 AM   #3967
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Quote:
i know, i can't keep up...lol. worked all day today and it was pretty busy. work tomorrow too. speaking of, i should head to sleep. i have to be up at 4am :(
Im still on vacation so I got nothing else to do. We prob spend more time messaging through emails than on this thread.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:14 AM   #3968
lakers171
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS IBM
Quote:
waiting for this pic Hugo....
Yeah I got 5 from Dave the pictures were good quality but I didn't like the models posing on them I'll probably just use one of the 5 so far and once I keep receiving them from Dave I'll forward to you
Old 05-22-2012, 01:15 AM   #3969
Inferno LSX
Supercharged LSX

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Black/Carbon Fiber
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELA205 View Post
I like that JDuB customs.......I see decals in the future lol
BTW I went to the DMV today and couldn't get NF3RNO. That was the last way I figured I could spell INFERNO cuz every other way was taken. So I settled for PSILS3
Old 05-22-2012, 01:45 AM   #3970
MustangHater
4 DOOR AND FASTER THAN U

Drives: 2009 MAYHEM G8
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascoes1 View Post
Drive safe bro. Hit us up if you need anything./
Old 05-22-2012, 01:46 AM   #3971
MustangHater
4 DOOR AND FASTER THAN U

Drives: 2009 MAYHEM G8
Quote:
BTW I went to the DMV today and couldn't get NF3RNO. That was the last way I figured I could spell INFERNO cuz every other way was taken. So I settled for PSILS3
MRWPPL
Old 05-22-2012, 01:50 AM   #3972
Bluffen

Drives: 2013 Sea Ray 220 Sundeck
Inferno, DMV has a website you can type in all kinds of names and see whats available, no need to go to chit hole DMV
Old 05-22-2012, 03:39 AM   #3973
chrisc32
5.0ing

Drives: 5.0!!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to chrisc32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluffen View Post
Inferno, DMV has a website you can type in all kinds of names and see whats available, no need to go to chit hole DMV
Dammm ima custom my plate as well lol

5.0 smashing
chrisc32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:37 AM   #3974
SS Mike

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS CGM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELA205 View Post
Come on Sammy you don't have to worry about nothing over here. You and Mike are OG SoCal Family.
Thank you guys, and thank you for the support! I've been doing these shows for years, but I didn't build it for shows specifically. Certain parts are show car parts, but most are things i wanted to do to it. I built it the way i wanted, not to just win, otherwise i would've won first but my car wouldn't look good in my opinion! It's a good balance between show and go, with mostly go and some good show! Lol. Anyways, Im not here to say im better than anyone else and i never have. Im a car lover at heart, all cars, all styles. To each their own. Everyone here has some beautiful cars, and they all represent their owners. I look forward to seeing all you guys at future shows and local meets!

Btw if you guys want to do any shoots with some of those models let me know, i'll give them a call!

Thanks again guys, and I hope all of you had a great weekend! I'll see you guys soon!

-Mike

Vortech V-3 Kit, ARH LT's, Custom Exhaust, Aeromotive A1000 Fuel System, Custom Tune - 582 rwhp 533 rwtq
22" Modulare H2 Wheels, CF Hood, Trunk, Spoiler & Roof by Carbon by Design, Custom Steering Wheel from P-Factor
Brembo GT BBK, Alpine INA-900, Alpine Type-R Speakers, Hurst Shifter, APR Splitter, Custom Quad Tip Diffuser
CKS C1 Coilovers, Falken 452 Tires, 265/35/22 & 285/35/22, Custom Grille, AAC Halos, and much more to come!!
SS Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:01 AM   #3975
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Great show guys! I had lots of fun hang out with you guys! Although my legs still hurt from all those pictures taking, I had lots of fun! We got to give thank to Jay for helping to put this together. I enter last year and it was nice. BUT this year was a PARTY! I had a good time looking at some eye candy as well as some cars! lol! We will see if we can do some more show soon! Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Mike View Post
Thank you guys, and thank you for the support! I've been doing these shows for years, but I didn't build it for shows specifically. Certain parts are show car parts, but most are things i wanted to do to it. I built it the way i wanted, not to just win, otherwise i would've won first but my car wouldn't look good in my opinion! It's a good balance between show and go, with mostly go and some good show! Lol. Anyways, Im not here to say im better than anyone else and i never have. Im a car lover at heart, all cars, all styles. To each their own. Everyone here has some beautiful cars, and they all represent their owners. I look forward to seeing all you guys at future shows and local meets!

Btw if you guys want to do any shoots with some of those models let me know, i'll give them a call!

Thanks again guys, and I hope all of you had a great weekend! I'll see you guys soon!

-Mike
Mike, Your car is great a great looking car. Jay has told me lots on behind the scenes with your car and I know you have worked hard on it. So Congrats!
Old 05-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #3976
562TROJAN
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Mike View Post

-Mike
Nice ride..... Now regarding the models. There were some there that we would be highly interested in. I'm sure you'll be hearing from Hugo about that very shortly!

Last edited by 562TROJAN; 05-22-2012 at 10:18 AM.
562TROJAN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mayhem, socal, socal mayhem