#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Phastek Performance

Old 06-02-2015, 09:51 PM   #43
V1K

Drives: 1999 camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisHorton View Post
Hey folks, I haven't posted here in quite a while but thought I would post up a design I'm developing for the '16 Camaro SS.

I'm a 3D artist and car customizer so naturally when a new model comes out I'm instantly thinking of ways to make it look lower, meaner, and a bit cooler than it may look coming off the assembly line.

My first take on the car is a custom widebody version with flared fenders, an aggressive front lip, and a GT car wing. It's my spin on a Liberty Walk style build. This is definitely a controversial style that you'll either really like or completely hate. Love it or hate it, this style is pretty popular right now so I said "why not. I'll do my best to make it look clean."

I'm sure I'll be doing a couple versions of this car and a more tame and clean version as well. For now though, I'd love to hear some feedback. Did I keep this tasteful or is it an abomination? Either way, I hope you enjoy the renderings.

BTW - Chazcron, if you get around to reading this thread - great work on all the speculative renderings, it's been fun seeing them evolve into what was damn close to the real deal.

Kris Horton

Attachment 717447

Attachment 717448
Hey Kris...great rendering of this bit-chin blue wide body. On that rear shot, i was wondering what a rear spoiler resembling that on a 4th generation (1999) SS camaro would look like on this awesome blue camaro you created...is it possible to create a different spoiler; maybe add a little more height than stock? thanks
V1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 10:08 PM   #44
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Throw the spoiler in the trash and it's fantastic
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 01:37 AM   #45
camarosource

Drives: 1992 Camaro Z28 Showcar
I actually like the way you have indented the rear end so the curved ledges on the sides (which many don't like) now seems to blend in.

I think that is the way the 2016 should have had it.. It makes the curved side ledges seem to blend in with the bumper better IMHO. Looks great!

Camarosource.ca FACEBOOK PAGE - EXCLUSIVE INFO On upcoming Camarosource.ca V5.0 and More!!

camarosource is offline   Reply With Quote