Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 03-11-2010, 01:34 PM   #1
dragom
2G1FB1EV3A9121989

Drives: Rally Yellow RS Coupe
Changing from winter to summer tires

Ok guys I am posting this so you guys don't make the same mistake I did. I have tires that came with a little I guess you would call it spacer ring in the middle of my winter tire well when you take them off they don always go with the tire I didn't see them stay on the hub and when I put my summer 20 inchers back on that is where they stayed on 2 tires. Well when I went to test drive it I had a vibration in the steering wheel from 30 on up. I took it in this morning after worrying all night what it could be and that is what the dealer found and charged me nothing for the service. I don't want you other guys that will be taking off your winter tires to do like I did so if you got rims and tires from tire rack to Make sure you take the rings with the winter tires and save yourself a unneeded sleepless night. Oh Big thanks to the guys out at andy mohr chevy in plainfield Indiana for the GREAT service.
Signed feeling dumb in indiana
dragom is offline   Reply With Quote